**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are act 7 quests not included in the Completion Event

I just finished a line in Act 7 and was surprised to see I hadn’t scored any points in the completions event currently running. It seems the event only includes quests up to Act 6 chapter 1. I never noticed this before as I am usually doing the monthly even quest when completion is running.

Is this an oversight, the event has just been forgotten as more chapters are introduced or it’s too much messing with the coding to add them? Just wondered why harder quests would be omitted from the event

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Cause Kabam forgot
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    I was wondering the same thing the other day as well. I've been working at 100% act 7 and noticed none of that counts toward completion.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sbt3 said:

I was wondering the same thing the other day as well. I've been working at 100% act 7 and noticed none of that counts toward completion.

Many new content or crystals of the game are left outside solo events.
    Act7.1 doesn’t add points for quest completion, dual crystals don’t add points for class level up, incursion fights don’t add points for hero use and class combat events and the story goes on and will continue more likely this way 🙁
    Kabam seems at this point don’t care on updating interactions of new stuff that drops, with the already existing 😠