**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 has the best path layout in the game

IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
Ignore the Champion fight
Ignore the gates
Ignore the linked nodes

Looking only at the layout of the paths, this quest offers something unique, the ability to double, triple or quadruple up the paths into 1 single long path.

I understand why we can't have that be the default design, but really hope we see more of this type of layout in future, giving the player more choice.

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Ignore the Champion fight
    Ignore the gates
    Ignore the linked nodes

Looking only at the layout of the paths, this quest offers something unique, the ability to double, triple or quadruple up the paths into 1 single long path.

I understand why we can't have that be the default design, but really hope we see more of this type of layout in future, giving the player more choice.

I liked the layout too. It’s very versatile. I did double and triple paths to reduce the times needed to replay for exploration.
    6.1 had couple of quests too that you could do same, but generally is rare.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah ive only done it once but thought it was a super cool idea. Clearly has an easy path for completion, and has more utility/roster dependent paths that test your roster for exploration, and if you're really that good or have a good roster, you can do multiple paths at once
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It was done in act 4...we probably see it just enough that kabam wants.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    It’s a great idea for those who want to fight the champion the least amount of times possible. I’ll probably be doubling up on paths too