**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards claiming bug!!!

Device name: Realme C12
Device Model: RMX2189
Device OS: Android 10.0
Network Type: WiFi
Game's Update Version: 29.2.0
Affected Game Mode: In-game Inbox
Affected Champions: None
Activated Boosts: None

Today I opened my game and went to inbox to claim my AW rewards. But when I opened the in-game mail and clicked on claim button, it loaded and redirected me back to the same page without claiming any rewards. I tried multiple times to claim my rewards but they weren't being claimed. I went to stash and claimed rewards from there but when I again went into in-game inbox there were duplicate in-game mails with no rewards in them (which were claimed from stash). This happened to all three Aw rewards in-game mails. I read them but still there was same unread in-game mails with rewards. They also have their expiry timer stopped. I also tried restart my game many times but nothing changed. Below are the pictures to help you understand better.

As you can these three unread in-game mails are present here and also contains AW rewards (Dated 01/06/2021).

Also there are three read in-game mails which are empty (Dated 01/06/2021).

This is the picture of my stash which is empty indicating that I've already claimed my rewards.

Please look into this matter and try to resolve this bug and also remove these in-game mails along with rewards from my in-game inbox. Thanks You.

Comments

• I have the exact same problem. Tried restarting and a few other things, but the rewards can't be claimed and the messages can't be deleted.

I'm not sure if this is a related or separate problem, but when I finished exploring the Dec side quest Spiderham: Back on the Air, I didn't get the exploration rewards for that either.
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

I have the exact same problem. Tried restarting and a few other things, but the rewards can't be claimed and the messages can't be deleted.

I'm not sure if this is a related or separate problem, but when I finished exploring the Dec side quest Spiderham: Back on the Air, I didn't get the exploration rewards for that either.

Did you put ticket for exploration rewards? If not then you should'd.
  • I am having same bug, and just noticed that I have not been receiving rewards for other quest completion or exploration, the shards doesn't add to my existing shards