**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Optimal SQ guide for Cav players... (for rewards and shards)

Alright im just going to break it down for this looking to optimize this side quest...

This side quest allows you to receive a maximum of 96 stamps ( if all 32 runs are done in the SQ rewarding 3 stamps)... however for those looking to maximize shards and rewards, you only need to do 26 runs in the 3 stamp rewarding quest and your other 6 can be used for the mission rewarding max shards (or rank up mats if that is your need)

lets break down the numbers... you get 32 tokens... 26 runs x 3= 78 stamps... and 6 runs x 2 = 12 stamps... giving you. a grand total of 90 stamps... this allows you 100% complete the legendary solo objectives in both halves of the event and allows you to 100% complete a secondary difficulty in the SECOND Half of the event (plus for Cavs it naturally lets us get the 10% t5cc)

Now how do I do this?

So in the first half we have 16 tokens to work with... It is IMPERATIVE that you only do 10 runs in the legendary quest rewarding 3 stamps (10x3=30 stamps for solo legendary objective)... save the remainder 6 tokens for the start of the second half of the event...

In the second half... you will have a total of 22 tokens to work with (16new+ 6 saved)... 10 of these tokens will be used the same way as the first half... hence you have 12 tokens left... in order to meet the threshold of 30 stamps you will have to do 6 runs in you chosen secondary difficulty of choice utilizing the SQ rewarding 3 stamps (3x6=18).... and you can use the remaining 6 runs to focus on shard or rank up rewards rather than having split rewards... (6x2= 12) as these non split reward options only reward 2 stamps per run... but this gives you a grand total of another 30 stamps for difficulty of your choice... allowing you to earn max rewards for it.

Hope this helped!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    1. There are 2 posts on this already
    2. Why do you have to save 6 for the second round?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    thanks... for the... advice

thanks... for the... advice

What?... not... a fan... of pauses... instead of... sentences..?
  • asgadionasgadion Posts: 55
    Crcrcrc said:

1. it took me ages to write this so I didnt have a chance to read other posts... but I dont think they cover it to this extent

2. its because the stamps earned for the solo objectives probs won't transfer over to the second half of the event... as solo objectives reset at after the 2nd week... hence it is impossible to earn 30 stamps for all the bonus solo objective if you didnt save the six coins ...
    _Sham_ said:

Can a Math guru tell us how many shards and rankup material we can get with this method?

I actually realized that there is an even more efficient method to do the second week than I have outlined in the post... ill break it down and do the math for the rewards in a follow up comment to this... but the more efficient way to do the second week is as follows....

you should do 6 runs in legendary difficulty for the shards rewards (or rank up)... this gives you 12 stamps and maximizes shard/rank up rewards... the other 6 legendary runs MUST be done in the quest that rewards 3 stamps... this gives you 18 stamps... for a grand total of 30 stamps for legendary side quest solo objectives...

now use your remaining 10 tokens to do the secondary solo objective difficulty of your choice in the quest rewarding 3 stamps (for a total of 30 stamps)
    edited January 2021
    asgadion said:

Crcrcrc said:

1. it took me ages to write this so I didnt have a chance to read other posts... but I dont think they cover it to this extent

2. its because the stamps earned for the solo objectives probs won't transfer over to the second half of the event... as solo objectives reset at after the 2nd week... hence it is impossible to earn 30 stamps for all the bonus solo objective if you didnt save the six coins ...
    16 on the first weeks in legendary mutant = 48 stamps
    11 on the second round in legendary mutant = 33 stamps
    5 on the second round in epic mutant = 15 stamps
    Still works out fine, unless I'm missing something
    Edit: oh this was if you wanted to do more shards or more rankups. Never mind.
    Crcrcrc said:

asgadion said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

asgadion said:

Crcrcrc said:

plus this way you only get 1/2 of the rewards for epic difficulty (you need 30 stamps to earn both rewards for the solo objectives for any difficulty... going 18 over is a waste of the stamps
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: Cav and TB players, ignore this advice... did not realize to get the 10% T5CC.. 80 STAMPS must come solely from legendary difficulty ... which is very annoying game design
    asgadion said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Cav and TB players, ignore this advice... did not realize to get the 10% T5CC.. 80 STAMPS must come solely from legendary difficulty ... which is very annoying game design

effectively means anyone looking to get t5cc can only earn 1/2 of the rewards from a secondary solo objective difficulty
    asgadion said:

asgadion said:

effectively means anyone looking to get t5cc can only earn 1/2 of the rewards from a secondary solo objective difficulty
    I am currently in the process of making a revised plan for any Cav players looking to max rewards... the initial guide posted by me is optimal for anyone other than cav players

ok so updated math is actually very simple (and annoys me to how inefficiently they force us to play for the t5cc)... in order to earn 80 stamps in legendary difficulty and enough tickets to earn 1/2 solo objectives for a secondary objective is as follows...

you must play the legendary difficulty in the quest awarding 3 stamps 26 times (78 stamps) and 1 time in the legendary difficulty for the shards/rank up (2 stamps)... this gives you a grand total of 80 stamps in and you will have 5 tokens left... the remaining 5 tokens (runs) MUST also be used in the quest giving 3 stamps to earn the rewards (in my opinion the best rewards to choose would be the shards second in epic difficulty as it gives 2 k 6 star shards)...

Extremely annoying why Cav players are forced to give up 5 star AQ for a 10% t5cc... Kabam should really take out the "exclusive reward" description as its clearly not a bonus... its a sacrifice/trade off... clearly manipulative rather than giving a bonus to earn our goodwill back after recent treatment