**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP PLEASE

Dear Kabam,

I have a request and a statement to make. I went to the X Men SIde Quest (The Arcade) and I went to the 2nd difficulty and I gotta be honest it was not what i expected and I had to end the quest so I am going to ask you Kabam please i need that token back please please please please please please i thought that was very unfair either i accidentally clicked the wrong one or the champions are rigged or something is wrong with the quest. I mean no disrespect at all i just need just 1 token refund please i like the game i have been playing with this account for 4 years now but i need your help. please help me out that will mean the world to me thanks keep going with that MCOC content mad love to you guys at Kabam HQ. still trying to get Doctor Doom and getting prepared for The Collector. help me at Quantum Warrior (Level 45) =).

Comments

• Options
    BahamutianBahamutian Posts: 7
    Peeblo. They have stated multiple times they are not refunding tokens.

Assuming ive read it correctly, with 16 tokens, you can receive a total of 16*3 or 48 punches per 2 week objective card. You MUST do the super mutant side quest if you want the maximum punches.

You may still complete three objective punchcard rewards if you succeed at all other attempts.

You may go for the first objective of three different difficulties OR
    Go for both objectives of one punchcard and the first objective of a second punchcard.
  • Options
    PEEBLOPEEBLO Posts: 36
    oh my god thank you so much =)