Options

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing during a quest before fighting?

I know I explained it kind of trash, but during the new update (Jubilee and Stryfe) when entering quests and before a fight, my game has been crashing. I don’t want to enter the new solo quest since I’m afraid I’ll crash mid fight. Crashes are apart of all games, and I never really minded crashes here and there. But in this instance I’ve crashed and logged back in several times and gotten back to back crashes. It should be noted that these crashes don’t happen anywhere else besides these two instances, such as checking the store, going into arena, or just other places that don’t require fighting (beside arena of course). I haven’t expended resources beside energy thankfully. I’ve restarted my device (IPad, one of the more recent ones) and the issue persists. I wanted to see if anyone else had these issues during the first few days of the update. Thank you to anyone that responds, this issue is just an inconvenience, and it’s not meant to criticize Kabam in anyway shape or form. Kabam has been doing a wonderful job, and this issue will not kill my enthusiasm or satisfaction with the game. Again, thank you to anyone that responds, and stay safe out there. (It should also be noted that I only have a third of my total storage used up)

Comments

• Options
    N_Romanoff6N_Romanoff6 Posts: 10
    I am having a similar issue. After the update, things were going okay until I got into the side quest (I was doing the master six fight shard one). I tried to go to the Spider-ham fight (which now appears as stealthy) and when attempting to select a champ, the game froze and crashed. I have restarted my device and attempted to do the fight multiple times, but I get the same result.
  • Options
    FasulloFasullo Posts: 6
    Is there anyone else that you know of also having similar issues? I had suspicion that it wasn’t just me and I feel like more players are having the problem, and that talk should be more spread. Thanks for responding btw, really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Happening a lot!
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    I had a few times where my champs lost health once restarting. That's pretty crappy.
  • Options
    Yeah, it makes it difficult to play. If I quit out of the quest, I won't be able to have enough stamps to complete the objectives. I will just sit in the quest until it gets fixed.
  • Options
    I forgot to include the bug template info, so here it is.
    Device: Moto G4
    Operating System: Android Version 7.0
    Mobile Carrier: AT&T
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi
    Game Version:whichever update the jubilee one is
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Champs affected: I can't get to the fight, so I wouldn't know
    Active Boosts: N/A
    Description: I already described the issue in my post earlier. However, I should add that I first noticed the issue around 3:30pm Eastern time today.
  • Options
    FasulloFasullo Posts: 6
    I’m hoping that this discussion gets seen by Kabam. I was lucky to not have expended resources, but it might make others lose resources, especially the rewards in the solo quest. So thank you, from now and hopefully and not hopefully from any future discussion. Although I don’t want the problem to be affecting wide spread players, it most likely it is, so anything and everything helps.