Options

Bugs /Cavalier shards

So I became Cavalier last month/last year and once I got new calendar cycle it just kept giving me grandmaster shards ... so ya

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yes, that’s correct.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★
    Yvung_ty_ said:

So I became Cavalier last month/last year and once I got new calendar cycle it just kept giving me grandmaster shards ... so ya

You don't get Cav shards until you're Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    DeadMan_88DeadMan_88 Posts: 7

I became Cavalier 2 weeks ago and at that time grandmaster calendar was half completed and when it completed the Cavalier calendar didn't come. Infact the grandmaster calendar keeps on coming and coming. Please do something.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★

I became Cavalier 2 weeks ago and at that time grandmaster calendar was half completed and when it completed the Cavalier calendar didn't come. Infact the grandmaster calendar keeps on coming and coming. Please do something.

I'm sorry, but did you actually read this thread before posting on it?
  • Options
    DeadMan_88DeadMan_88 Posts: 7
    Is someone gonna do something about this threat?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★

When you become Cav, you get a Grandmaster over the course or 1 week vs 2. You get Cav crystal shards when you become Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    the differenc here is that now you get a full grandmaster crystal in a week as opposed to every 2 weeks before cav