**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new home...

An alliance mate and I are looking for a new home after gifting rewards come out. Ideally we'd like an AQ focused but relaxed alliance with war optional. We are both vet players, uncollected with map 5 experience though we are happy to do lower maps. I have a Line account if needed. Please respond if interested.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    OGRECON would love to have you.

Add me in game - Yodabolt~1
  • Options
    NaughtyneoNaughtyneo Posts: 63
    If your prestige is close to 9k and have rating of close to 800K, we are happy to have you mate.

We hit 250mil in AQ which gives glory of approx 4300.

Add me in game - Naughtyne0 or in line - naughtyneo123
  • Options
    HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    Prestige is in the 7000+, so a bit low for you Naughtyneo. Thanks for the offer. Still looking - really wanting something relaxed with optional/no war. Mandatory AQ is fine though.
  • Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    join mine my name is jerees123
  • Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    i got a some what active team
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look up my 2nd account Mainer456. We are building a second alliance, and sounds like a good fit for you and us.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    We are a chill place. Like to run 1BG Map 4, 1BG Map 3 with 1 BG season only way. We have had some people leave and a few are busy with work and school right now, so we are down to 1 BG Map 3. Working to get built back up to what we want to run. Tazer Face~9 in game.
  • Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    @HellCat07 you still looking for an alliance? If so hit me up on line app @ ninjahippie13
  • Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    We dont run war
  • Options
    JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Seems u have a lot of good options mate. If u r up for a challenge and to b involved from the beginning to grow something in an easy fun atmosphere we could b a fit. We r going to do aq555 and optional aw. Line zeus1020.
  • Options
    HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    I'll be adding you all in game. Still waiting on the gifting rewards which should be in over the next few days. Thanks for all the responses. I definitely have some great options.
  • Options
    JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Just to let u know mate we have gone from 2 to 10 in today and a few more in ur situation waiting on rewards so have anonymity look in when ur ready.
  • Options
    RexnSpikeRexnSpike Posts: 63
    Shady Acres Retirement Alliance - mostly looking to give players with real life constraints Ana enjoyable place to play, without the pressure of aggro alliances.

With 2 more, we can complete AQ Map 3 - to farm T1A for 5* champ advancement+.

Goal will be for optional AW on the weekends only - for fun, skills, not rank- just not worth the time or pressure.

If interested in a more relaxed Alliance, join up.

ShdyA - Shady Acres Weekend Warriors
    Leader : Rexnspike
    LineID : grexnspike - I check in every few days so please don’t be in a hurry or just tap me in game.