**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we lose them?

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Lots of confusion,guys,I was trying my hand on legendary difficulty but have only completed act 5 so,my whole team got wrecked and I have left with two fights,so if I quit the quest will I keep my 2 stamps or lose them?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i would assume you lose them
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

i would assume you lose them

seriously?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    No you won't. You will lose the token though.
    This is from the side quest announcement:

"Q: Oh no, what happens if I exit / quit the path (intentional or unintentional)? What happens to the Stamps I worked so hard to get?! What happens to the Token I spent on this game?!?!?!
    A: You will keep the Stamps you’ve collected thus far. The Token, however, is spent / used / gone / non-refundable. So, try not to exit the path before you finish it!"

No you won't. You will lose the token though.
    This is from the side quest announcement:

"Q: Oh no, what happens if I exit / quit the path (intentional or unintentional)? What happens to the Stamps I worked so hard to get?! What happens to the Token I spent on this game?!?!?!
    A: You will keep the Stamps you’ve collected thus far. The Token, however, is spent / used / gone / non-refundable. So, try not to exit the path before you finish it!"

Thank god
    I think i should do epic one
    can u guys tell me how to defeat rogue,she's pain in the ass,she removes debuffs so quickly
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Could you post your team, @avenge_123 ?
    And if you could would you please describe the quest for me please, like how many of them are there, what are the healthpools like etc etc?
    @avenge_123 I'm assuming you started legendary. Could you send a screenshot of the quest. Was considering to start it but I'm not sure I can do it.

And if you could would you please describe the quest for me please, like how many of them are there, what are the healthpools like etc etc?

Healthpools are not so high if u are cav,it's about 110-115k for champs like deadpool x force,UC
    and 90K for Small champs,there are nightcrawler,wolvy,deadpool x force,rogue,iceman,longshot,psylocke,x 23,UC nd 1 more i think

@avenge_123 I'm assuming you started legendary. Could you send a screenshot of the quest. Was considering to start it but I'm not sure I can do it.

Healthpools are not so high if u are cav,it's about 110-115k for champs like deadpool x force,UC
    and 90K for Small champs,there are nightcrawler,wolvy,deadpool x force,rogue,iceman,longshot,psylocke,x 23,UC nd 1 more i think
    this is info

this is info
    Ok...Don't know if I can take it lol
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★

@avenge_123 do the legendary avengers one, same thing happened with me too, I am on 6.1.2 as of now, avengers on is easy and by doing it u will get legendary rewards

I don't have my phone now,as my mother is not at home but-

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1
    4.5* unawakened claire r4
    5.5* she hulk awakened r4

will post my roster once I get my phone

@avenge_123 do the legendary avengers one, same thing happened with me too, I am on 6.1.2 as of now, avengers on is easy and by doing it u will get legendary rewards
    yeah but i don't know if i should miss that FH crystal,is it in legendary too?

can u show ur roster?

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

Are you serious it was tough for you? I'm a UC and i have much lesser than what you got @avenge_123 , so probably I shouldnt even think about it?

What about the nodes btw?

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

Are you serious it was tough for you? I'm a UC and i have much lesser than what you got @avenge_123 , so probably I shouldnt even think about it?

Aegis,slumber.aspect of nightmare,recharge

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

can u show ur roster?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

Claire and She-Hulk have decent heavy reach. Maybe try heavy countering Rogue's sp1?
    @The_beast123 I watched Seatin's video on youtube, and came to the conclusion that I cannot do this quest. I think you can take a look too to see for yourself. It's easier than wasting resources on the quest and not being able to do it.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

I havent tried the mutant one yet but i have a similar roster and the spidey one was pretty easy for me. Maybe u should try that one.

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

Claire and She-Hulk have decent heavy reach. Maybe try heavy countering Rogue's sp1?
    tried claire,but rogue always dashes it before,her stun is so short

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

No not stunning Rogue. Just bait sp1 and block the last hit instead of dexing it and then use your heavy. I haven't tried this but I assume it would work.

1.5* NF awakened r4
    2.5* sparky awakened r4
    3.6* HT unawakened r1

No not stunning Rogue. Just bait sp1 and block the last hit instead of dexing it and then use your heavy. I haven't tried this but I assume it would work.
    even tried that ,we have to dash back rogue's 2nd hit in sp 1 due to life steal,and then she gets to far for the 3rd hit to be blocked
    I just got lucky and was able to heavy when she was blocking ,maybe we can try to play aggressive and push her towards the wall,and when she has no power bar, hit heavy?

I just got lucky and was able to heavy when she was blocking ,maybe we can try to play aggressive and push her towards the wall,and when she has no power bar, hit heavy?

Maybe White Magneto could work with his passive stun prefight?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    If you bait Rogue's SP1 right, you can get a heavy in even with some shorter reach champs. (Keep in mind it's a full dex so you shouldn't be taking block damage from any hit). I managed to do it with Doom and BWCV. I prefer to just use Doom's passive stun, and Wasp's passive stun tho.
    Probably I could text you out here? Right now I don't have a pic or could take one.
    Capiw-4/55 5*
    Claire-4/55 5*
    Venom- 1/25 6*
    Archangel, Hyperion, Sentinel-3/45 5*
    Additional 5 stars who could be ranked up if needed- Professor X, Magneto, Havok, Mysterio.
    Domino, Corvus, Nick- Maxed 4 stars.
    Would that do @avenge_123 ?

Probably I could text you out here? Right now I don't have a pic or could take one.
    Capiw-4/55 5*
    Claire-4/55 5*
    Venom- 1/25 6*
    Archangel, Hyperion, Sentinel-3/45 5*
    Additional 5 stars who could be ranked up if needed- Professor X, Magneto, Havok, Mysterio.
    Domino, Corvus, Nick- Maxed 4 stars.
    Would that do @avenge_123 ?

with that roster,U should have completed act 5