**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue Aegis SQ

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Used hyperion, regular parry stun, without baiting a heavy. She can evade it, but his heavy covers so much distance she can't get away fast enough 99% of the time and one of his heavies removes all 4 aegis hits in one go.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Lots of options. Doom and Wasp super easy, and basically any other champ with a quick heavy and decent reach. I did it with Warlock and Guardian no prob.

I could not get guardian to land a regular parry at all (but should be fine if baiting a heavy first to counter). Hyperion or doom worked really well though.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Lol haven't had any problems with her
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Cable. His heavy is fast and the range is huge.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Do Guardian’s guaranteed perfect blocks extend stun time meaningfully enough?

Also doom has a +15% perfect block synergy with modok
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you have the parry masteries and you are quick you should be fine. Multiple hit heavies are better. I've been using Star Lord, mostly just because I like him. If you can heavy counter it's easy, though I have just been parrying and throwing a fast heavy. Domino trinity could do it easily with the longer stun time. The game won't let me have Doom so I can't speak to that.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Just get Stupefy and it gives you enough time to Parry Heavy that’s how I get it and it is such easy work
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Max stupify gives you enough time if you're quick and you can easily counter both her specials and her heavy. The whole quest is stupid easy honestly.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I've been using void

How does Void help?
    Has a 3 hit heavy if you can time it right and if not you can maybe get 2 hits off. After that, I just stack them debuffs and punish once you get FOTV
    Also, Void's heavy reach is super long: you can actually activate heavy while half way across the screen and as long as the AI doesn't try to intercept you it'll just stand there blocking until Void floats up to them and connects with the last hit of the heavy.

I've been mostly using Void, but on my very first run I messed up a bit and had to use something else (because my Void died) and I found if I'm fast enough I can parry-heavy with CMM. Her heavy is just fast enough to connect before Rogue can do anything. I suspect there's many champs whose heavy is fast enough, that just happens to be the one I tried.
  • ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    All you have to do is back up to the wall and block. Bait a heavy, dex it, and heavy counter....anyone can work
  • ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    @GroundedWisdom it's cake if you use this strategy with anyone
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I used CapIW. His heavy has almost no delay on the 1st hit, and the times she did manage to shrug it off, she always got clipped by the second hit.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    You only really need 3 champs to do the entire thing, 2 if you count out Magneto and just throw all champs at the last champ. Archangel destroys pretty much every champ except Rogue and Iceman, you can even use AA for rogue if you can heavy counter. Only need coldsnap immune champ for Iceman. I just brought AA, Colossus, Magneto, Omega Red and Doom. Doom for rogue, pretty easy M and heavy. Colossus for Iceman, Magneto for Last boss. OR for synergy and AA for everything else.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    You can also use Guardian with a synergy that gives all champs perfect block the first 3 hits. Long stun and if you have a champ with lots of hits in heavy, should need only 1 parry.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    CG.
    If u bait heavy, retreat and do a quick heavy.
    CG heavy is 3 hits, so u only need to do this twice.
    Practice doing heavy quickly.
    You don't have to actually press down on screen that long, like I use to do. It can be very quick.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tip: back up on the wall, wait for them to heavy and constantly heavy counter.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Nobody will read this, but I just chained heavies with mags. That said, Wasp is probably my best option but she was on defense.
  • NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
    I don't know why everyone is discussing counters for a fight that can be easily one-shot. Do a couple duels, get familiar with the spacing on sp1 and get it done with, it's very easy.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Another suggestion that I have not read anywhere and I’m just throwing it out there, is Thor. He works similarly with Corvus, both place armor break on parry. Rogue purifies the armor break but not the stun, giving you time to throw heavy.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i use NF if i miss up and get hit i have a second life
  • Mommi84Mommi84 Posts: 7
    Actually you can use almost everyone if you go to the wall, block and bait her heavy and then counter with yours, no need for specific champions, always works, I did it 8 times with ghost and never died
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    Cap Infinity War is able to parry -> Heavy her. I have mastery points in stupefy so I'm sure that helps as well. His block proficiency ensures strong stuns on the parry and his heavy is so quick he is able to hit her before she shrugs off the debuff.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Domino trinity gives an extra second on stun.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    CAIW or HT. Heavy counter her sp1.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used Void.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

CG.
    If u bait heavy, retreat and do a quick heavy.
    CG heavy is 3 hits, so u only need to do this twice.
    Practice doing heavy quickly.
    You don't have to actually press down on screen that long, like I use to do. It can be very quick.

I find swipe up the quickest way to get off a heavy. Also works really well for closing space with light attacks first to then heavy punish specials. Tap swipe or tap tap swipe for eg.

As for this fight I just parry heavy no problems but always have all stun length masteries maxed.

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Domino trinity, my rhulk is r3 4* and masacre is r4 3*. So both of no use here. So i used corvus, domino with above synergy champs and HT. Corvus for first NC fight to get mutant and evader charge. Domino for rest of the fights. HT for longshot. Thats it, i was also worried but its easy. @GroundedWisdom