**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with some tips for 6.4.6

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Right now, am in 6.4.5 and will be in 6.4.6 soon. Since Aegon is bugged atm, gotta hold on. Which champs and path seems to be better as per my roster? Also any specific thing to be careful while against GM? Any tips would be appreciated.

Roster:-

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    @TheKiryu or KT1 made a video on how to best deal with the GM phases, worked a treat for me I’d recommend looking at that.

I think the easiest path is the cosmic one I did entirely with aegon, maybe your doom/ss could do it? There’s a couple trickier fights on it like aarkus and annihilus or something but the rest was super easy. With r5 aegon, if you’re gonna wait, I got up to 500 combo on the path. There’s an Angela from memory you could let her regen and get the combo meter up a bit more. Aegon shreds GM.

Good luck!

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

@TheKiryu or KT1 made a video on how to best deal with the GM phases, worked a treat for me I’d recommend looking at that.

I think the easiest path is the cosmic one I did entirely with aegon, maybe your doom/ss could do it? There’s a couple trickier fights on it like aarkus and annihilus or something but the rest was super easy. With r5 aegon, if you’re gonna wait, I got up to 500 combo on the path. There’s an Angela from memory you could let her regen and get the combo meter up a bit more. Aegon shreds GM.

Good luck!

Thanks bro. And which champs would work better against GM ?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Berjibs said:

Good luck!

Aegon and doom work a treat.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Berjibs said:

Good luck!

Aegon when he is working is the best counter. I've also heard good things about CapIW, Morningstar, Corvus. Not sure about other god tiers such as Ghost or Void or Doom
    Aegon is bugged for now. Will have to stock on revives until it gets fixed ig.

@Junais , so I would reccomend waiting for aegon OR
    you should r5 ur mags (very good investment for 7.1), and take the "powerdrain, masochism, and overreach fury" path. Mags kills almost the whole lane really easily, and doom & ghost can finish the fights that rnt metal (She hulk without dexterity is also a great option for the dorm).

When it comes to the grandmaster, Doom is a great option (also should be r5), and all your characters can work for the fight in general (play ghost like a normal champ tho, and dash in and out when he is wounded for guaranteed crits).

Watch some guides, and good luck man.

Thanks mahn. Will ghost's heavy and then crits work?