**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regretful Rank ups

What are your rank ups that u definitely regretted? Champs which kept your hopes up untill they were ranked up and disappointed you. For any reason ...uncomfortable play style or just overrated.
For me

4*
Thing
Namor
Quake

5*
Symbiote Supreme
Quake
Aegon
Sabretooth

They are all good champs no disrespect. They just don't suit me and I rarely use them even at high ranks. What are the cases for you?

Comments

• Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    5 star unduped sunspot and thing
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    5* Colossus and Sunspot.
    They're really good champs, I just don't enjoy playing them. Sunspot is fun against RoL tho.
    And Ghulk.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    darkhawk,he's good but I don't use him much(it's clear that we cannot play with 4*s in act 6)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Blade, ranked him up when I had T5B expiring and did not have another good champ. Still not duped him.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    5 star pheonix to r3 and 5 star Modok to r3.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Red gaurdian. He was unawekened. I think u guys can guess why I regret it later.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    You really hate Quake don't you
    Ghulk
  • Corvus. I don’t run suicides and he doesn’t really do much in the content I’d like him for. I use in AQ sometimes though but that’s usually where I run my less ‘meta’ R5s
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Ghulk to Rank 4 for me for sure
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    K00shMaan said:

@Zura_1 can I ask how you ranked up Quake to Rank5 as a 4 Star, decided that you didn't like using her, but then took her to Rank5 as a 5 Star?

As for the actual questions, I run suicides so that has a significant impact on who I use on a day to day basis.

Symbiote Supreme - Took him to Rank 4. I don't think I've actually brought him into a quest. Been at that rank for at least 6 months.
    Spider-Man (Stealth-Suit) - Took him to Rank 5 after V5 completion to help with exploration. Ended up pulling Claire before I did exploration and she handled a huge chunk of it. Although I keep doubling down on this guy as I've know used a Generic Awakening Gem on him and I'm close to going into overflow on Skill Sig Stones so I don't know what I'm even doing with this guys at this point. He hits hard though
    Hulkbuster - Took him to Rank 4 with a 2015/2016 Tech Gem. Pulled the 6 star probably within a week. Now have a 2015 Tech Gem with no one to use it on.

Ultimately I have enough highly ranked characters that I don't really regret the rank-ups that much. Don't think I would use a Rank Down ticket on any of them unless I was in dire need of the resources immediately.

I maxed 4* quake first...but before using(as I already had many 4* I was accustomed to) her I got 5* her from Nexus(choose over Omega red)...then I upgraded her to rank 4 5*. I am at a level where T2 alpha is quite rare ...so it was a bad investment till now. But I may learn to use her in future. Thing is I lack patience.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme to r3. He's only good for certain fights, and I have Sorcerer Supreme at r4 for the Champion 6.2.6
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if i had to pick one, my most regretted one would probably be col, but that's because I only used him for immunities and lane clearing when my roster was less developed. It might change if I pull omega
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Thor Ragnarok to R3. He’s part of some decent synergies so maybe he’ll get a tune up someday.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    M.O.D.O.K, took him to r4 after I duped him 3 or 4 times. I thought the game was sending me a message.
    Turns out I never use him and in AW he never gets a kill..
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    def hit monkey. took him to r4 right after i pulled him and popped a skill gem in him cuz i was so excited. never used him once