**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power alternator in January EQ

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
In the EQ 1.2 the Power alternator is bugged !

With the two opponents at 1 bar of power at the end of the time, each should stay at 1 bar after the time end but instead the Two opponents are granted a full bar of power !!!

You pretty end up quickly with your opponent at 3 bars of power if the IA doesn't want to launch its SP...

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Hope this Node is not bugged in AW too !
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    The only solution i found was to launch my sp 1 asap to avoid giving too much power
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Yes! I am not alone. I am running this path right now and it is a major pain. I have videos of it (though can’t seem to load them here). It is absolutely a bug. Instead of swapping power it is just adding it and both champs are going up like crazy. I just got destroyed by the champion because of it.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    This node is bugged in AW, path 6 which has the node saw the player running it keep having the defender get to 3 bars.
    This is not good and needs to be sorted asap and you also need to consider the wider implications since other power drain mechanics also are affected.

Not everyone would of known about this and thus prepared to tackle the path in the same way.