**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will the awards and new mythical title be given

When will the awards and the new mythical title be given for turning Act 2 (7.1) to 100% and exploring it?

Comments

• Options
    MauuMauu Posts: 33
    ?????? Respondan
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    If you're talking about the legend run title for 7.1 then the rewards for it are given out usually a week after the deadline
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    What was your time? Do you really think you had a chance against the Mercs? Mythic Title was just for the very Top (Top 20? I don’t know exactly).
  • Options

If you're talking about the legend run title for 7.1 then the rewards for it are given out usually a week after the deadline

No , new title Mythic (mítico) act 7.1.1 (100%) legend run
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

What was your time? Do you really think you had a chance against the Mercs? Mythic Title was just for the very Top (Top 20? I don’t know exactly).

In fact, my time was very good. And it's not just for 20 top, it's for 100 top. Here I leave you what I mean

The Legends Run will be available from December 9-January 8. As soon as you begin Book 2.1.1, you will then have 24 hours to 100% Explore it to be eligible for a Legends time.

Time will be recorded differently for this Legends Run. Only time spent actually fighting during the 24-hour timeframe will count toward your Legends time. This means you can take a break, pause the game, spend some time on team selection, or boost up without actually impacting your time. This should also make it possible for more devices to qualify, as loading time doesn’t count.

Legend Rewards

Top 5 Summoners
    50% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector
    10x 6-Star +5 Signature Stones
    6-Star Weapon X
    Mythic Title

Top 6-100 Summoners
    25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector
    4x 6-Star +5 Signature Stones
    6-Star Weapon X
    Legend Title
  • Options

Only the best (fastest) 5 players of the world will receive the MYTHIC title ... so I wouldn’t get my hopes up. It’s not that easy, is it?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Only the best (fastest) 5 players of the world will receive the MYTHIC title ... so I wouldn’t get my hopes up. It’s not that easy, is it?

I'm not interested in that title, I'm just interested in being in the top 100 for my Wolverine Weapon X. And indeed, I am. I had a very good time, better than other youtubers
  • Options
    That is why I want to know when the awards will be awarded to the top 100
  • Options
    I guess next week (a week after deadline). The day they update Hall of Legends here. If you don‘t receive anything, your time was too slow.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

I guess next week (a week after deadline). The day they update Hall of Legends here. If you don‘t receive anything, your time was too slow.

Thanks
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

By the way, what is Hall Of Legends?
  • Options
    This topic here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest

Where they officially announce the winners.
  • Options
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Mauu said:

WOLF_LINK said:

In fact, my time was very good. And it's not just for 20 top, it's for 100 top. Here I leave you what I mean

The Legends Run will be available from December 9-January 8. As soon as you begin Book 2.1.1, you will then have 24 hours to 100% Explore it to be eligible for a Legends time.

Time will be recorded differently for this Legends Run. Only time spent actually fighting during the 24-hour timeframe will count toward your Legends time. This means you can take a break, pause the game, spend some time on team selection, or boost up without actually impacting your time. This should also make it possible for more devices to qualify, as loading time doesn’t count.

Legend Rewards

Top 5 Summoners
    6-Star Weapon X
    Mythic Title

Top 6-100 Summoners
    6-Star Weapon X
    Legend Title
    So much good that will give you mythic title? For mythic I believe will be 5:30-6:00 hours

• Options
    This Friday (15th Jan) would be the earliest option (one week after end = 8th Jan) ... but with the new system it might take longer and could take until February as well.
  • Options
    gp87 said:

Mauu said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Legend Rewards

Top 5 Summoners
    6-Star Weapon X
    Mythic Title

Top 6-100 Summoners
    6-Star Weapon X
    Legend Title
    So much good that will give you mythic title? For mythic I believe will be 5:30-6:00 hours

yes! 100%
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

This Friday (15th Jan) would be the earliest option (one week after end = 8th Jan) ... but with the new system it might take longer and could take until February as well.

ok , bro. Thanks
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Anyone know when the 7.2 mythic/legends run winners will be announced?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Anyone know when the 7.2 mythic/legends run winners will be announced?

they are pretty focued on parry rn, id say by early august