**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New alli looking for map 5 players

Hi all,
We r 3 mcoc friends that r fed up with being tagged while in bed and the bad
atmosphere in a lot of allis. We r looking for map 5 players that just get the job done no bs. We like to have a laugh as a team and still play hard and organised. We have family’s and as long as we know the score will understand if something comes up. This is a game after all.
AQ555
Optional AW 2 bg
Line required for comms.
Line ID: Zeus 1020
Can also contact us in game.

Comments

• Jeschatts88Jeschatts88 Posts: 101
    Lol
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Nice mate. Have I comment on urs? We done our best for u. This is an example of what I mean allis with bad attitudes that follow and troll u. Maybe u should treat ur members better. People leave allis mate and urs stank of bad attitude and people that can’t play with there great accounts so others have to. We r going to do things different and have fun too.
    Stay off my posts or I will comment on urs
    Im not the one who stormed off with no notice boss
    Best of luck
    Jess if u have something to say to me can u please keep it private Like a man should as like I say if u keep trolling me I will do the same. Ur alli don’t play there own matches so b careful pal. We left because of the toxic nature of ur leadership.
    You didn’t answer your messages like a coward after you left with no notice.
    You’re not gonna fill up if you can’t even be honest with yourself.
    Ok fair enough I asked nicely if this is how u want it fine
    I didn’t say anything until you started talking **** about me man. You didn’t even talk anything out you just ran away
    We weren’t even half though AQ week and you pulled 3 accounts. I hope nobody does that to you lol
    Ran away from a alli like urs lol. Mate u r a below par player as all but one of the leadership in ur alli. More money than skill. I believe others have left since right? Maybe if u all played ur own matches instead of the best plying in all ur accounts in war u would have the practice to become better yourselves, u know that’s cheating right?
    I don’t think you even know what you are talking about. You got mad cuz your buddies weren’t any good lol
    I had one of my friends loose someone close to them and all ur leadership done was get on their backs, do u think that is a nice way to treat valued members? I don’t feel guilty how we left because u treated us so badly and I believe that is still going on. I have seen u post on here but I am a man and didn’t get involved. U posted on my thread right? Stop cheating mate and get better then I might listen to ur opinion.
    Pretty sure nobody shares accounts for war cuz kabam actually tracks that stuff...but what do I know apparently a guy who has to carry his friends doesn’t think I know how to play.
    This would’ve been a lot easier if you would just answer pms instead of being a coeard
    Coward
    Just leave me alone simple.
    Mate u wouldn’t say that to my face keyboard warrior
    Again you have my info you could’ve just messaged me lol
    I guarantee you will continue to fail lol
    We don’t play each other’s fights and u say I was carrying people lol
    We will c mate
    I could have messaged u? I don’t want to talk to u. U posted on my thread do u understand that? Cheaters. How many of ur aw matches do u Actually play? Ferrari weren’t even in the alli for weeks but he was still moving? I carry people 😂
    Well you have nobody to carry currently i see who’s in your ally lol.
    Good job I ain’t a grass and am a man unlike u. I’ve gotta start a new thread now u d***
    There’s a reason you don’t have an alliance again because you’re the toxic player
    Anyone else reading this if u want an alli with none of this bs let me know 😂
    You probably had a bunch of people gift you and then you probably left them dry lol
    As leaders we will never follow u months down the line trying to stop u progressing