**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

bug with Incursions \ Red guardian

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
I've been using red guardian against Wasp boss in Sector 8 Zone 9, and at some point of the fight while we both were far from each other my health dropped from ~40% to 0% in less than a second.
As far as I remember, there wasn't any node that cause instant death or degen but I thought maybe i missed something so i just ignore that.
Then, later at zone 11 I used Red Guardian again vs Thor Rag with these nodes:
- Fury (when struck the defender has 10% chance to trigger fury...)
- Aggression: Precision
- Typhoon (when defender activate a special attack they place a passive Ion Pulse Charge that burn power)
about 3 minutes into the fight, my red guardian lost -90% of his maxed health instantly while both him and Thor were far from each other. I was trying to have distance in be ready for parry, but from no where my health dropped.

I usually don't record fights so I don't have any video to support what happened, and it's not that I tend to bring Red Guardian to Incursions but I hope someone else notice something similar.
by the way, Red Guardian wasn't in my original team. I swap someone else with him at room 9. it didn't happen to me with other champs.