**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tokens' mindblowing

Can i use the tokens from first two weeks in the weeks 3 and 4?
I haven't seen this clarified anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    I mean you can but I'm not sure on why you would do that.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Because so in the second part of the event i can take legendary and epic prize...😉
  • Options
    You can do that without saving them all till the end though
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    @GinjabredMonsta do again your math's homework.....
  • Options

@GinjabredMonsta do again your math's homework.....

Why do I need to do math? I'm just saying that you don't need to save the tokens till the end really. I mean, if people want to and use em all at once they can but it isn't needed
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @GinjabredMonsta the rewards of the second round (week 3 and 4) are better.
    He used his first 10 to get the milestones of legendary. He can only get a 4/5* from epic. But next week it will give him 2k 6* shards that are far more worth it. And can either choose to go for an awakening gem, or get more legendary points to get t5cc fragments.

OP: do take a good look at this. You need 80 points from legendary to get the t5cc. That basically means you need 7 tokens beyond the 20 for the milestones to get the t5cc. You are basically having to choose between a normal milestone reward or the t5cc.
  • Options

@GinjabredMonsta the rewards of the second round (week 3 and 4) are better.
    He used his first 10 to get the milestones of legendary. He can only get a 4/5* from epic. But next week it will give him 2k 6* shards that are far more worth it. And can either choose to go for an awakening gem, or get more legendary points to get t5cc fragments.

OP: do take a good look at this. You need 80 points from legendary to get the t5cc. That basically means you need 7 tokens beyond the 20 for the milestones to get the t5cc. You are basically having to choose between a normal milestone reward or the t5cc.

Oh ****, that's right this is a choose your objective side event month. I'm so used to the other events where you just need to have the entry to do them and forgot that there are solo objectives