**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wish Crystals

Do we have any update on these bad boys?

Comments

• shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    What are these wish crystals? Can you please elaborate?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    shdh1221 said:

In the dev diaries, Kabam said that they would working on a new type of crystal called Wish Crystal. They explained it as you could select your own pool of champs for that crystal. They said they were looking towards a December 2020 or early 2021 release.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    shdh1221 said:

5 champs per class, I believe?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    I wonder too

shdh1221 said:

In the dev diaries, Kabam said that they would working on a new type of crystal called Wish Crystal. They explained it as you could select your own pool of champs for that crystal. They said they were looking towards a December 2020 or early 2021 release.
    Where can i access this dev diaries that you're mentioning?
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    That is in development so it take some time, I think it come along with Hercules.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    shdh1221 said:

shdh1221 said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/category/dev-diary/

shdh1221 said:

shdh1221 said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/category/dev-diary/
    Thanks!
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I'd thought these crystals were delayed for a while, in my head they were coming late 2021 but I don't think the devs are committing to anything specifically.

Unfortunately they're quite a few months away still.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159
    Im pretty sure they were supposed to come out back in november but they pushed em back. Havent heard anything in a while though. Was just curious if anyone else knew anything. Appreciate it folks!!!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Timmy2xs said:

Im pretty sure they were supposed to come out back in november but they pushed em back. Havent heard anything in a while though. Was just curious if anyone else knew anything. Appreciate it folks!!!

They said if they were gonna delay they will inform us so seeing as no news is good news means they are still on schedule
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

That is in development so it take some time, I think it come along with Hercules.

That would undo the timeline they specifically set for themselves
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Barani7da said:

Yeah it's not like they haven't done that before

... *ahem* summer of pain *ahem*
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Barani7da said:

Yeah it's not like they haven't done that before

... *ahem* summer of pain *ahem*
    To be fair we did get a lot of content in that time frame so it's not like they completely dropped the ball. They just ran out of time.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Gonna call it early...

They’ll drop during July 4th deals as part of the Odins
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Gonna call it early...

But only for Thronebreakers of course!
    OGAvenger said:

Gonna call it early...