**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Active and very organized 3.7m alliance LF 2 Active and strong members AQ 3x5/AW/SA

Hi all,

I think the title says what I'm looking for pretty well, but I'll expand a bit.

We're an active and friendly group who is really organized compared to others in my experience. We're not overly strict or rule heavy, we just expect you to be active and a strong fighter.

Basics... We're running map 3x5 right now. We have a solid amount of boss killers, but also some growing players. I'm looking for players who are strong enough fighters to get through map 3 without using items 5 days. We're close to mixing in a map 4 or 5, but not quite there yet.

We run AW whenever it is up, we're active with strategy and organization for it, but AQ is our priority before war. Hard to say where we're going to settle in for war bracket... we changed quite a few on our roster in the last month and have won like 7 of our last 8 wars.

We don't set minimums for SA, but I want to say we pretty consistently score in the neighborhood of 450k

We don't set event minimums, but we do expect everyone to participate in them when they are up. We don't require boss killers to do arena events, but otherwise do expect participation there (plus that is a big place to get shards to grow). Otherwise we just expect everyone to participate without minimums.

Same thing goes for donations. Donating what you can when you can has left us in a solid place for one map 4 and/or 5 a week. If/when we grow into more map 5's we'll have to ask for gentle minimums, but that isn't coming in the near future.

Otherwise... We use Line and are really active on it. We have a website with plenty of help videos and we always encourage improving.

For you:
You could be a high rated boss killer looking for casual with people who will be friendly and active. Jump in for some casual map 3 rewards without the crazy pressure the top alliances have

You could also be someone who outgrew your beginner alliance. You are really active in everything and looking to get to your 4 star 5/50s and dupe your 4 stars as fast as you can. As long as you can fight well (at the very least you beasted Thanos without struggle), and as long as you have a few solid champs for AQ (3 4/40 4 stars is ideal, but possibly even if you're just 1 or 2 of them), you could fit here.

Or you could be someone who just wants an organized alliance where there is little/no guesswork and it is straight business for pownage. Let's be honest, so many of those 55543's or 55333's are pretty unorganized...

Those are the kind of people who will fit fight in with this group.

Oh, btw, we're also almost all adults. Maturity is also something we definitely value!

Hit me up in game or on line: tjgiggles

PS - we also have a beginner/casual starter alliance if your not quite to the above standards, but want to friendly home!