**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions are charging heavy even if my hands are off the phone

Anyone encountering this issue?

I am encountering it sporadically in Arena and Event Quest since yesterday (January 8th). This happens when I'm doing the standard medium-light-light-light-medium combo. Only when the bug appears, the light attack I attempt after the initial medium becomes a heavy attack. And it gets charging even if my finger is not on the phone.

Opened a ticket so Kabam would see the videos.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    What phone? I had a problem with my iPhone X earlier this year (technically last year) where there was a known glitch where it touched the screen at random times
  • Options
    GuktugGuktug Posts: 67

What phone? I had a problem with my iPhone X earlier this year (technically last year) where there was a known glitch where it touched the screen at random times

A 2-day-old iPhone 12 Mini. It didn't happen the first day. Only happened once yesterday. More prevalent today.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Guktug said:

A 2-day-old iPhone 12 Mini. It didn't happen the first day. Only happened once yesterday. More prevalent today.
    Well that's not good. I hope you find a solution