**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spiderham in AW caused crashing apps ?

Our team mate in alliance cannot procced in aw because everytime try to fighting spiderham, mcoc apps forced to closed

Please fixed this ASAP kabam, or give us some compesation because of this bug we maybe lose at point exploration

Here some pic

Comments

• RhyozRhyoz Posts: 1
    Please fix this issue immediately
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 65
    This is a known problem, anytime Spider-Ham’s model tries to load (abilities pages, fighter select screens, fights themselves) it crashes some players games

There apparently a fix pushed earlier but it seems to have not fully fixed the issue, I am still dealing with it as well
  • Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19
    We had this issue today. Is there a tred with updates from Kabam?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I made a post about his literary yesterday. I managed to fight him. I crashed at pre fight screen 5 times, but then also crashed twice as soon as the fight started once I did manage to get in
  • AndrarioAndrario Posts: 17
    Our ally lost because of this cannot fixed until war is over
    We demand compensation kabam
  • Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19
    We lost our war due to this as well. We have video of the crashing over and over. @Kabam Miike

• Our Ally Lost in AW, because of this BUG Spider Ham. Kabam, please handle this problem with a good solution.

• Same for us , we lost a war because of him

• What an I supposed to do with this Keeps crashing this is bull trying to keep our new war ranking and this **** happens if it’s not gonna get fixed and alliances get no compensation or punished some how for exploiting a bug ima have all members place there spider pigs most of us have at least the free one most of us have 3 spider pigs 2,3, and 4 some even have 5 stars anyone from kabam wanna reply please
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Well domino just crashed my game in AW. Spider-Ham and Domino: The deadly duo
  • RazykRazyk Posts: 1
    What’s been working for me is to go to the champions screen and hit the info button for spider-ham. The game will hang for a sec while it loads the model but after that no crashes in any game modes I’ve tried. Hopefully that helps.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, could you please let us know if you are using an Android or iOS device, and any other specifics about this particular issue? Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
  • CkblackCkblack Posts: 4
    I am using an iOS device & I can’t do anything w/ my Rank2 6* Spiderham...even using him in a quest, trying to use ISO to lvl him up or click on his info at all causes me to crash every time...
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I finally pulled Spiderham today from the featured 5 star. Unfortunately the game crashed as i pulled the champ, then it crashed again when i went into the champion tab and clicked on Spiderham, also crashed when i was trying to level him up. This is too much. One of my favorite character and the game is crashing left to right.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    game crashes for me whenever i try to use spider ham in arena questing etc.... both on my ipad pro and my android phone