iPhone 12 Issues

@Kabam Miike please we are begging. Since the purchase of my iPhone 12 Pro the game has become almost unplayable. The support team after 10 faff off emails of wifi, device, delete app, reinstall app, close and open reinstalled app. Old IOS etc. I even had one tell me I had lost the “perfect timing” after 5.5 years of playing the game! It works perfectly on my old iPhone 7! There are copious posts of other players in the forums complaining off the same issues. Has not even been acknowledged. Surely there is enough posts about this. Champs cant hold block and you get hit through block at times, just rush in to get Smacked, parry only works 50/50 and the heavy attacks wont engage. All this costs items resources and deaths in war.

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 353
    Still not a single response about that from kabam after so many posts about that issue
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 51
    Let me start of and say I agree some things need to be changed but. I’ve found a couple things that help. When charging a heavy make sure your whole thumb tip is touching the screen not just an edge of your thumb. Make sure you aren’t touching any edges of your screen. That being said my block still gets dropped...
  • SwatUSwatU Posts: 29
    I agree with thread. Well I got such suggestion and started to pay attention on how I play on Iphone 12 pro and avoid edges. I am playing near middle and often have problems with dash backs and forward dashes. We play tier 1 wars and my performance became big gamble since I got new phone.

• Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 47
    Please @Kabam Lyra can you help or comment?
  • BdmoeBdmoe Posts: 6
    How many times do we have to post about this??? This is something beyond our control and needs to be addressed by kabam. It’s gone on for over a month now.
  • BdmoeBdmoe Posts: 6
    And it doesn’t matter, playing on the edge or in the middle, whatever, still does the same ****. Misses parry and instead dashes in, drops blocks, sometimes holding for a heavy it dashes backward. First, tech tried telling me, since the graphics of the game are so intense, I might need to upgrade my device. Real genius there, I must say. Then I was told they were aware of the issue and they were looking into it. In the meantime, still no resolution of the problem.
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 27
    Has Kabam acknowledged the iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max issues yet? Is a patch coming? Trying to launch heavies results in dashes back. Maddening.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 506 ★★★
    DannyJayy said:

Has Kabam acknowledged the iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max issues yet? Is a patch coming? Trying to launch heavies results in dashes back. Maddening.

I haven’t seen anything at all. I’ve tried everything I can at my end, the way I hold my device, the way I tap/swipe the screen and the timing of my inputs... it makes no difference.

All previous iOS devices I’ve used to play the game, lag issues aside the gameplay feels smooth and intuitive.

For me at least, it doesn’t feel that way on iPhone 12. On top of that there are the dropped inputs and unintended actions.

Surely they must be looking into it.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 51
    DannyJayy said:

I’m on a 12 mini and have issues with the heavy dash back thing also..I haven’t seen a response kabam I think that’s probably why people keep posting. I swear it’s getting worse though the last couple days. I’d rather play on my iPhone 8 and deal with the lag...

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 290 ★★★★
    Hi folks! We have noted your concerns above. Please bear with us while our team investigates. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio!