**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss

chupa_rangerchupa_ranger Posts: 39
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Can full abyss be done without doom?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• chupa_rangerchupa_ranger Posts: 39

he isnt even the best option, sym supreme is better for the easy path

the whole thing tho not just the easy path. I did the easy path with sym
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I mean, the whole of Abyss is possible with no one but a 1* Wolverine and a sh*t ton of revives. Of course it's possible without Doom, just not preferred. Using someone like SS wouldn't be a whole lot worse though. I know @Lvernon15 explored without Doom.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Etjama said:

I mean, the whole of Abyss is possible with no one but a 1* Wolverine and a sh*t ton of revives. Of course it's possible without Doom, just not preferred. Using someone like SS wouldn't be a whole lot worse though. I know @Lvernon15 explored without Doom.

I have to say, I'm pretty sure this arguably impossible. Reasoning being as follows.

He can't outdamage deadpools regen, though I guess you could argue max despair and good RNG procs on bleed?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I did it without Doom. He isn"t really needed
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Torch is the only champ that I think is near mandatory tbh
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Yes! Ahhhh..... Maybe.......nope.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes, totally possible wothout doom, I did it using sym as my mystic, the cosmic matchups are actually all better with sym, korg I was able to use aegon and light intercepts, though he could be very annoying if you can’t do that for him, red skull I managed to fit ronan in for every path, bishop was the main one that cost me more revives than it would if I had doom, I had to use torch on every path (also didn’t even have warlock for path 3) but yeah, doom isn’t as important as people make out for abyss imo