**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six Star Blues

I have double duped fixit and capww2 I’m getting seriously discouraged by this game everyone in my ally is getting Thronebreaker and I wouldn’t even r2 any of these champs. Sure m, if I could dupe Wasp or Omega but the odds are working against me.

Comments

• Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Angela is amazing, I have r2 and will be r3ing. But I understand your pain, that roster hurts!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl is worth r2 IMO and this isn't the worst 6 star roster I have ever seen. But it must really hurt to double dupe two rubbish champs with these many 6 star only.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    It a unfortunately. But the iso. Giv me Giv.
  • Options
    Yeah I mean my PI is 10.4K and we’re in gold 1 so 6* is becoming important it’s just getting frustrating tbh
  • Options
    Yeah she was my first pull I was freaking stoked
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Angela is really underrated. Tried her when carrying her for Heimdall Synergy from time to time and she‘s pretty amazing. Kinda the level of Symbio Family (VenomDuck/Carnage/Chars like that).

Will R2 her and maybe R3 one day.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You have 13 6* and worried about not being thronebreaker...
    Also 6*s aren’t required for gold 1, 5*s do just fine, more than fine in fact.
  • Options
    Yeah but 7 **** dupes already? I should have 20. Everyone knows 6* are the future and the future is not looking bright. When you grind every day and constantly do content to get shards, it’s mighty annoying to pull garbage all the time.

Might I add, I’ve probably opened 100 cavalier crystals and pulled not a single 6*. Seeing brand new players pulling top tier 6* champs at low levels of skill and achievement is extremely disheartening. So you tell me... what amount of 6* pulls should I be worried about my luck?
  • Options
    It’s not great, sure, but you’ve got 2 decent options in wasp and Angela, and it does suck that you keep getting dupes rather than new champs for arena points or whatever.
    I was just pointing out that you shouldn’t be stressing about thronebreaker. I’ve got 35 6*s, but I can’t get thronebreaker because my T5cc fragments like to split themselves incredibly evenly
  • Options
    Ok m, that I understand. Part of my problem is that my first two were wasp and Angela, so it’s been a rough go since then. But despite that, I’m gonna keep up with the grind until I get someone good
  • Options
    That is certainly unfortunate.
    I’d suggest the 6* featured but as someone that’s managed to hit the duds on 4 of the 5 I’ve opened so far, I can’t say I recommend it to anyone that finds themselves to be rather unlucky the majority of the time.
  • Options
    I was gonna go feature but it was suggested that with such a small 6* roster, I should try basic. Will probably go featured next since even the “bad” champs in there would be an improvement over what I currently have.good luck to you in the future