**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* R5 advice.

Gaurav_ChampGaurav_Champ Posts: 20
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have just completed ACT 5 and planning for Cavalier run. Please suggest who should be next R5 as per my roaster that can be helpful in ACT 6.1

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Hate to be that guy but...

Quake
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Doom, human torch,red mags,quake(if you good enough to use her).also Mysterio and Gilly 2099.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Order of priority goes as follows:-
    Quake , doom , torch and then guilly 99.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Def. Doom or Quake. Bring a Tech champ for the CapIW synergy when facing Ultron in 6.1.2. It can counter his regen.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Dude, you got 4 r5's before cav, I did my cav run with only R4 and r3 champs. I suggest you to rankup mags to R4, he will breeze the metal champs.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Don't disagree with suggestions above - but I would personally go with Guilly 2099. I think having a double immune robot in your top 5 champs is critical.

Also, as others have stated - go smash 6.1...your roster is way too strong to be stuck at uncollected.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    I would say guilly 2099. She's very awesome champ especially In act 6. I did 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 with het without item use.
    She's good for Aq and will help a ton to counter many things in act 5 exploration too
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If ur wanting to do actual content, go with havok
    If not, go with havok
  • REvillREvill Posts: 20
    Your team is good for cav. I get it with a team of rank four and one had rank 5.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Quake or doom should be priority
  • Gaurav_ChampGaurav_Champ Posts: 20
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I took Doom R5
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Mags or Guillotine look like your best options for the biohazard bosses in 6.1. You may need to take them up before that fight (Crossbones I believe?)