**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

gifting rank rewards [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

doctorb said:

Is there any way to see the individual points for the solo and alliance gifting event winners?

I ended up on 11-25% for both but want to know how close I was to each tier.

I ended up top 10% in both 58k in solo. My alliance put up 1.5 million

TY!
  • Options
    NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    Same here, got alliance but not solo. Have submitted a ticket
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    Me too. Alliance rewards no solo. Rest of the Alliance below my score already received both.
  • Options
    FrankbobmanFrankbobman Posts: 23
    I didn’t receive the solo rewards either.
  • Options
    Omicron007Omicron007 Posts: 4
    edited January 2021
    I am in the same situation. I can see my score in the completed events, but it has not calculated my percent result. My wife, who scored close to but less than me got her rewards. On her completed event, it shows her percent result. It seems the system is not converting my score to a present result to sent me my rewards.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

That account is clearly fraudulent, if you can't see that, you are pretty dumb

I don't know how anyone could know that. I have an alt account that is currently level 38 (or so) that I rarely play. I've had it for over a year and I use it mainly for low level testing and some other things. Nothing stops me from dropping ten grand into that account and gifting myself a ton of GGCs. If all you could do is look at the account from the outside, what would tell you that that activity was legitimate or fraudulent (in this case, it would be completely legitimate)?
    From what I heard. To place top 10 you would have had to spend more then 30 000 us dollars(or unit equivalent). This came from someone in the top 10(not me btw). So they could be fraudulent or not. Both have equal chances in my eyes.
  • Options
    CozCoz Posts: 43

Hey everybody, the rewards are still awarding! There are a lot of Summoners to get through, so don't worry if you have not received yours yet.

Sooooooo are they starting from the bottom up? My alt that finished in the 71-100% bracket revived it but my main in 1-5% still hasn’t....... #sadpanda
  • Options
    Omicron007Omicron007 Posts: 4

Hey everybody, the rewards are still awarding! There are a lot of Summoners to get through, so don't worry if you have not received yours yet.

Thanks, I don’t want support to get flooded with tickets, you might want to make sticky:)
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85

Thanks for the update Mike. And thanks for all your hard work.
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150

Thanks for the reassuring response.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Coz said:

Sooooooo are they starting from the bottom up? My alt that finished in the 71-100% bracket revived it but my main in 1-5% still hasn’t....... #sadpanda
    doubtful. i havent received my solo rewards for my main and my f2p. one likely will score in the 1-5% or 6-10% and the other in the 76-100%
  • Options
    Musashi7711Musashi7711 Posts: 5
    Starhawk said:

Texas_11 said:

How do I get to the leaderboard ?

click the bottom right checkmark
    click either the solo or alliance events tab
    click the x finished sub tab
    click view leaderboard on the gifting event
    This only lists top 200 without point totals.
  • Options
    I still didn't receive my solo rank rewards for gifting event
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    It actually would make more sense to use an alternate to gift all of those GGCs.

That has to be hundreds if not thousands.

The rewards of those crystals are way way more than the rank rewards from the event
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

It actually would make more sense to use an alternate to gift all of those GGCs.

That has to be hundreds if not thousands.

The rewards of those crystals are way way more than the rank rewards from the event

Of course. This year had some of the best Rewards from them. Some people likely didn't want to bother looking for someone to trade with.
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Thanks for this, look forward to seeing the results.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ourbee said:

Thanks for this, look forward to seeing the results.

No problem. There needs to be a few more responses now that percentages are in to have an accurate result
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    As for the rewards coming out, I know it's slow but it is definitely frustrating that my alt account has received the solo rank rewards but my main still hasn't.
  • Options
    Airhunter8Airhunter8 Posts: 2
    I have checked with my alliance mates, my cousin, and my alt and everyone else has gotten their solo however I have not gotten mine yet. Is there any reason for this
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    Not yet. They will be sent in some time. The rewards may get delayed, but they do come in.
  • Options
    LomoLomo Posts: 4
    Hey guys! I've had a few people asking via youtube/line chats about the solo/alliance rank rewards still not reaching their accounts yet. Looked on here and didn't see any official stance or thread with answers. Do y'all figure it's just taking longer for certain accounts? And if so for what reason? I've had some claim it was cause they were low scoring and didn't get priority and some have said the exact opposite. All answers are appreciated!
  • Options
    mcoc2017novmcoc2017nov Posts: 10
    I am in the same boat...almost all of my in-game friends have received solo gifting rank rewards but me....I have been alliance less for good 4+ months and have joined an alliance after the gifting event was over....not sure if that had caused any issue and I am sure Kabam will take a look at it sooner than later
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I also think its possible that they just had no one else willing to trade that much OR they deliberately got an alt to the top position to prevent others from getting it in the prestige rat race
    Mike192 said:

Lets do some quick math here:

[DISCLAIMER I believe Kabam has done their due diligence and have thoroughly processed all info/accounts for this gifting event however I do believe there still could be a chance where Kabam has failed to fulfil their duties. This comment is simply to breakdown the GGC rewards]

Assuming #3 spent $30k on GGC, the math breaks down to 3000 GGC being traded/gifted. Based on the drop rates,

T5CC drop rate is 5.10% resulting in 153 pulls but lets be pessimistic and say its 120. 120x 2000 (T5CC amount) = 240k T5CC = 5.3 T5CC pulls. More than what the ranked rewards offer

6* shards drop rate is 9.5% resulting in 285 pulls but lets say its 250. 6* shards drop in 1.5k, 5k, 10k and 15k chunks. Lets take a middle point of 5k 6* shards which equals to 1.25M 6* shards - more than ranked rewards

6* Nexus drop rate is 0.5% resulting in 15 pulls but lets say thats 10 6* nexus crystals. Still more than ranked rewards

The GGC also have a better chance at 6* Thanos and Kang compared to last year. Additionally, we can safely say the person also probably opened over 5m 5* shards, 20-30 T2A and quite some 5* AG crystals.

Again, it makes little sense to do this via an alt account however if a person had been scammed in the previous years, it kinda makes sense for them to do this via alt accounts. Or it could completely be CC fraud, unit bot account or whatever else possible.

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I am in the same boat...almost all of my in-game friends have received solo gifting rank rewards but me....I have been alliance less for good 4+ months and have joined an alliance after the gifting event was over....not sure if that had caused any issue and I am sure Kabam will take a look at it sooner than later

Are you talking abt solo or alliance ones? Switching alliance will not matter for solo rewards. I have been in the alliance since the start of the gifting event, but I have not got the solo ones.