**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

gifting rank rewards [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Didn’t look hard enough ...

• Options
    StonegoldbergStonegoldberg Posts: 4
    edited January 2021
    I didn't got my gifting reward...I didn't left my alliance....what I am supposed to do..
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Maybe those 'suspicious' accounts were just alts with which someone used to gift their main GGC' s top open. Maybe they found it more enjoyable to open GGC'S and maybe they didn't expect to get top 3.Idk. Just a possibility.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Assuming responses results will be posted here? Thx and contributed
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Assuming responses results will be posted here? Thx and contributed

Correct. I'm at 28 responses right now, and I'm most likely going to need something in the 50-75 range to have accurate data
  • Options
    LatveriaLatveria Posts: 17
    I, Latveria didn't get expected rewards from the Alliance Gifting Event. Our alliance got 11-25% rank bracket and there are 600 6* Shards as reward. But I got 1500 4* Shards.
    So will I get the 6* Shards or no !?

Thanks.
  • Options
    LomoLomo Posts: 4
    Didn't show up on basic search. Thanks for the answer.
  • Options

Didn’t look hard enough ...

@SummonerNR Have you ever accidentally flagged someone when trying to quote them?
  • Options
    Oskar1Oskar1 Posts: 6
    I also did not receive a rank reward , solo gifting rank
  • Options
    @TheBair123 , nope, the “Flag” for us gives a drop-down of 2 different choices, not just a single press.
    Disagrees however can come from anyone.
  • Options
    outlaw_tvoutlaw_tv Posts: 1
    I have received my alliance gifting rewards but not the solo ones.... will i still get them?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes you will soon.
  • Options
    Tamizhan_2Tamizhan_2 Posts: 15

Hey everybody, the rewards are still awarding! There are a lot of Summoners to get through, so don't worry if you have not received yours yet.

I didnt receive my solo rewards yet, but all my alliance members received.
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    So, I received my alliance rewards. But I still haven't gotten my solo rewards?
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Be patient, it will come. I have recieved solo, but not yet alliance. This is normal.
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    ImGodMF said:

Be patient, it will come. I have recieved solo, but not yet alliance. This is normal.

Alrighty. Thanks :)

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Don't be fooled. This isn't another one of those "When are gifting rank rewards coming out?" threads. I made a Google Form that should collect your gifting score. Once enough people have responded, I will show you what the estimated percentages are for each rank. Don't worry, this does not collect your emails, but it does require you to sign in to reassure that you don't fill the form out twice. Also, you can edit your answers, so you can fill the form out now with your score and rank, and then add in your percentages when you get your official rewards. Here's the form: https://forms.gle/7CCjEr4dBc6DPcBx7
  • Options
    Tamizhan_2Tamizhan_2 Posts: 15
    Redslimm said:

This is an assumption based on my alliance's experience, but it appears that all those ranked below 25% have not received their individual awards.

No, i have more points than my alliance mate but i didnt receive yet.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Anyone with 70k to 75k receive rewards yet? I know 66k got 6-10% solo rewards, want to know the cutoff for 1-10% solo rewards
  • Options
    ugug Posts: 7
    They already removed the event from completed solo events. Therefore, if they dont give our rewards there’s nothing to do.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Lets do some quick math here:

[DISCLAIMER I believe Kabam has done their due diligence and have thoroughly processed all info/accounts for this gifting event however I do believe there still could be a chance where Kabam has failed to fulfil their duties. This comment is simply to breakdown the GGC rewards]

Assuming #3 spent $30k on GGC, the math breaks down to 3000 GGC being traded/gifted. Based on the drop rates,

T5CC drop rate is 5.10% resulting in 153 pulls but lets be pessimistic and say its 120. 120x 2000 (T5CC amount) = 240k T5CC = 5.3 T5CC pulls. More than what the ranked rewards offer

6* shards drop rate is 9.5% resulting in 285 pulls but lets say its 250. 6* shards drop in 1.5k, 5k, 10k and 15k chunks. Lets take a middle point of 5k 6* shards which equals to 1.25M 6* shards - more than ranked rewards

6* Nexus drop rate is 0.5% resulting in 15 pulls but lets say thats 10 6* nexus crystals. Still more than ranked rewards

The GGC also have a better chance at 6* Thanos and Kang compared to last year. Additionally, we can safely say the person also probably opened over 5m 5* shards, 20-30 T2A and quite some 5* AG crystals.

Again, it makes little sense to do this via an alt account however if a person had been scammed in the previous years, it kinda makes sense for them to do this via alt accounts. Or it could completely be CC fraud, unit bot account or whatever else possible.

If there getting this from ggcs they could of had extra using main makes no sense to only open ggc when u could of had even more rewards if spent that money on the main and gift to ally for trades and still get back in return so seems odd for doing it on an alt
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    I haven't gotten my solo rewards yet.
    60,200 was my individual score.
  • Options
    Still havent recieved my rk rewards. Shows my ranking for alliance and solo event. Still no rewards. No mail no items. Nothing in my cache. No nothing.
  • Options
    BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 303
    I haven’t received alliance rewards yet
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    ug said:

They already removed the event from completed solo events. Therefore, if they dont give our rewards there’s nothing to do.

Check again. It's still there for me.
  • Options
    Everyone in my alliance got solo gifting rewards but i haven't received them till now. I have gifted ggc and gc worth more than 3k units. Please send my rewards ASAP it's an humble request.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    @Pulyaman i got both alliance and solo with a 74k score...6-10% solo