**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She belongs to the streets!

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
Imma just leave this here:

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Well she likes to go outside to the mall and other places, so you have a point there @Unio77 . Also hi lol.

Sup
    But like she saying she ghosts ppl, how many ppl as she grey ticked or blue ticked?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    What is UP UNIO
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I really need to start reading EQ dialogue. But I won't :D

Same here. I tried reading the iHulk dialogue. But my brain automatically made me skip it without thinking.
    Lol you should have read what iHulk said in the final chapted of the November EQ. He wanted to smash immortal A-Bomber so bad after something involving Mephisto happened. Turns out Mephisto wanted to actually help him!
    I would like to smash immortal A-Bomber too.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Same here. I tried reading the iHulk dialogue. But my brain automatically made me skip it without thinking.
    Lol you should have read what iHulk said in the final chapted of the November EQ. He wanted to smash immortal A-Bomber so bad after something involving Mephisto happened. Turns out Mephisto wanted to actually help him!
    iHulk was an absolute savage. Roasted everyone present in the quest including you (the Summoner) so hard Human Torch would be smouldering with jealousy at all the Incinerate damage
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

iHulk was an absolute savage. Roasted everyone present in the quest including you (the Summoner) so hard Human Torch would be smouldering with jealousy at all the Incinerate damage
    I read that part. It was pretty great.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Oh wait this is still alive. 😮

A thread from Mr.Insightful can't be dead within a day
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

the Hawkeye burn...
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ya i loved that part