**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which to R3

JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Got a skill t5cc and I’m really only opening featured 6* crystals, so my odds of getting Fury are Effectively 0. Have these two at r2 but haven’t deep dived on either.

Thoughts?

Which to R3 50 votes

Elsa Bloodstone
50%
Jank39SungjRbk19Texas_11MysterioDannyB01Reaper2823X_Factor_AgentKRANꓘdangarang122Sarvanga1_AstoundsILLUSION8Thoye3TSR6225Dfour24CaptainGameFaseehValentinos13The_Sentry06 25 votes
BWDO
50%
VceeKamikaze_TurtleZsirhcZ10or_StrongDenzel116Luke9523EtjamaDonDudu2809AshKetchumDarkDuelistMasterpuffRenaxqqAdokTrashPanda12TheBair123Ayan_645[Deleted User]SantiagoEhsaanDragfire1760Elwind 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    BWDO
    I'm biased because I love by r4 BWDO, but choose whichever one you like more. Both superb options
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Elsa bloodstone is more reliable.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    edited January 2021

All my top champs. I was leaning Elsa, honestly forgot I took BWDO to r2. Been playing her a bit more in EQ and she’s a lot of fun though.

The current 50/50 tie speaks volumes and helps little 😂
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    wait until you get gwenpool or monke. if u don't wanna wait, go with bwdo
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    I have BWDO at R2 and Elsa at R3.

I wanted to take BWDO to R3 but I realized she is just good for damage, unless you have her really high sig.

I’ll tell you what I did to come the my decision and how I always do. I kept them on my EQ questing team the entire time with 3 remaining slots.

From there , I usually know what the best choice is. With BWDO, I found that I was working too hard, which I enjoy sometimes , but it became a hassle pretty quickly.

Give it a shot.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    I have Elsa at R3 and love her, although she's now sat on war defence cos she's not too helpful against stubborn fights. I really love her playstyle.

BWDO looks like a lot of fun but more hectic. I don't think there's a wrong choice. They both have some utility and are fun to play, high damage skill champs. Choose the one you like playing with most! The fact you forgot you had BWDO tells me you should rank Elsa.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    BWDO
    I don't know anything about elsa so I'm biased. I have a 5/65 BWDO and she puts in work, especially for cav side quest.