**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC Quiz 2.0!

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    How are people getting more than 35??? :D
    I thought 24 was good, clearly not. At least it means I have a life according to the quiz.
  • Options
    yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Got 46 but capitalization F’d me up.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just gonna point out that the Proxima Synergy question is wrong, Corvus DOES NOT need Proxima to gain that 4th cruelty, only the true strike comes from her, nothing else.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Just gonna point out that the Proxima Synergy question is wrong, Corvus DOES NOT need Proxima to gain that 4th cruelty, only the true strike comes from her, nothing else.

Nah homie the question asked which mission he needed to complete to get the true strike from the synergy. If you dont do that mission #4 on Corvus you do NOT get that true strike?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Moot4Life said:

Nah homie the question asked which mission he needed to complete to get the true strike from the synergy. If you dont do that mission #4 on Corvus you do NOT get that true strike?
    Corvus can complete his missions at any time, he can get true strike on mission 1-4 it doesn’t matter what order he completes it.

Although I get what the question was now. Misread it a bit I guess
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Mission #4 is Challenge Defenses. It is listed as "Mission #4" in Corvus' Abilities. It doesn't mean that it has to be done 4th, it just means that it is the 4th Mission out of 4.

The question never said anything about a Cruelty Buff. It only asked what Buff the PM synergy granted, which is a True Strike Buff. If Corvus completes "Challenge Defenses" (which is Mission #4), then he gains a True Strike Buff.

I hope that clears things up!
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    31/50 ... i’ll go get that glass of water
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

This is wrong. Ghost has base ctrit chance and can crit even without precision although a very low chance.

Fantastic quiz though

Ghost's Spotlight reads "Ghost can only land Critical Hits through her abilities." She cannot naturally Crit, meaning she can't Crit without her Precision Passive.

Every champion except for Aegon has a Positive Critical Rating, but if they can't land Critical Hits without using their abilities, they can't Crit at base. There's a 0% chance that Ghost can Crit without the Precision Passive, even though her Critical Rating is 20.0%.

This is coupled by the fact that personally I've never seen Ghost land Critical Hits without her Precision Passive, and I've had plenty of experience with her, seeing as she is the character I use on a daily basis. That being said, I've seen champions with a lower Critical Rating, iAbom for example (5.0%), land more Critical Hits than Ghost has (20%) naturally (again, 0), so the claim that she has a low chance to Crit without the Precision Passive is false.

I hope that helped!
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    33/50 :'(
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    11 out of 50 i swear I love this game
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    So this is showing some of y’all have no life, according to the quiz
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This is wrong at base she can’t get indestructible
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

This is wrong at base she can’t get indestructible

She can with awakrninh
    Yes but the question says at base.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

should've been 42 but i capitalized all of them :|

So did I. Lol.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Considering i got 48 and missed the Bleed one and the one that said Proxima is needed to get a 4th cruelty(wrong) i think i need to reevaluate my like decisions. Or burn my phone.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I got 34 which I guess is good.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    46/50
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

Really? I had asked the president about this one (I really didn't have seen this sign before lol)
  • Options
    Houdini484Houdini484 Posts: 12
    I did the quiz.
  • Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I got 49/50 and my only mistake was that i capitalized the word "health". What do you consider psionic attacks? If you mean things like Emma Frosts specials then the question is wrong, they can still be caused to miss. Ghost can't phase them but Tigra can cause them to miss by holding her heavy
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    so I got bored and made on as well have fun
    https://forms.gle/drbjkSa2HY2aUeSa8

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    HI_guys said:

Emma is still susceptible to other debuffs like plasma and power stings

This is wrong

I highly doubt it would beat torch at max smoulders (no clue what the max amount is. I think it could go up to 200)

Wouldn't Venom also count as a nullify champ? Since his 1 can remove buffs off the opponent.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

HI_guys said:

Emma is still susceptible to other debuffs like plasma and power stings

This is wrong

I highly doubt it would beat torch at max smoulders (no clue what the max amount is. I think it could go up to 200)

Wouldn't Venom also count as a nullify champ? Since his 1 can remove buffs off the opponent.
    yeah the description literally says nullify
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Considering i got 48 and missed the Bleed one and the one that said Proxima is needed to get a 4th cruelty(wrong) i think i need to reevaluate my like decisions. Or burn my phone.

Its not wrong just poorlt stated. read above explanation lol.