**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Kabam πŸ™ Goddamn πŸ˜‚

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is it bad that I only want CGR and maybe Spam from the featured 5*?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

If you already have ibom and Apoc, then tbh the featured really isn’t too stacked. You can easily get an L in comparison to the 6* featured with a lot of Massive W’s
    This featured honestly blows. Now that I pulled CGR (and duped him) and iBom, I'm not gonna bother going for it again.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    idk if its just me, but im after that colossus dupe and that sweet sweet iso

• Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

If you already have ibom and Apoc, then tbh the featured really isn’t too stacked. You can easily get an L in comparison to the 6* featured with a lot of Massive W’s
    Spiderham is much much better than ibom so I'm pretty sure this crystal is a 3 way duke between Ham, CGR and Apoc
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

I'm not overly concerned about getting iBomb, and I already got Apoc at sig 20 from the Epoch Crystals.

Tbh I'll probably save my shards until the next featured and try to get Stryfe so I can build the ultimate mutant team 🀣
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I'm not overly concerned about getting iBomb, and I already got Apoc at sig 20 from the Epoch Crystals.

Tbh I'll probably save my shards until the next featured and try to get Stryfe so I can build the ultimate mutant team 🀣
    Fair enough. Hopefully 2021 will bring some more amazing champs! Also, I love playing IBom. His play style is great and the utility he has of being unblockable, getting so many openings, and barely even needing to use the dexterity mastery is awesome 😎
    To be fair I haven't seen much of iBomb to know his value in terms of my roster. The only reason I want Stryfe is to make Apoc even better. Apoc, RedMags, Cable, Stryfe and then OR/Gambit to round off the team (OR for poison match ups, Gambit for big bursty damage and perfect block, both for annoying unavoidable damage moments like Electro).

It'd be a surprisingly well rounded team considering they're all mutants. Almost covers every possible scenario with the exception of Coldsnap/frostbite damage.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

Spiderham is much much better than ibom so I'm pretty sure this crystal is a 3 way duke between Ham, CGR and Apoc
    Spider hams value in Aw/AQ/ Variants is lackluster in comparison to IBom. If IBom can poison, they melt like Archangels neuros. Spiderham is fun to play and has big damage with little ramp up, but his utility can be a bit niche in comaprison to others

That being said, maybe all 4 are great and deserve to be in the top tier πŸ˜ƒ
    iAbom gang
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

agreed sorta. id take any of the featureds but after that, it's slim pickings. there's people like morningstar and p2099 who would be cool, but in reality, the single game changer in there for me is cgr
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Fair enough. Hopefully 2021 will bring some more amazing champs! Also, I love playing IBom. His play style is great and the utility he has of being unblockable, getting so many openings, and barely even needing to use the dexterity mastery is awesome 😎
    To be fair I haven't seen much of iBomb to know his value in terms of my roster. The only reason I want Stryfe is to make Apoc even better. Apoc, RedMags, Cable, Stryfe and then OR/Gambit to round off the team (OR for poison match ups, Gambit for big bursty damage and perfect block, both for annoying unavoidable damage moments like Electro).

It'd be a surprisingly well rounded team considering they're all mutants. Almost covers every possible scenario with the exception of Coldsnap/frostbite damage.
    Color blind node
    "Almost covers"