**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to level up Spider Ham?

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Whenever I try to level him up, the game crashes.

Any fix coming for this?

Comments

• Options
    Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Me too
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Same way as any other champion
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    RogerRabs said:

If you're going to keep giving these snarky answers, can you at least do some research first?

Spider-ham is bugged and any time his model tries to load the game will crash. Gotta wait until the bug is fixed to level him.

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Whenever I try to level him up, the game crashes.

Any fix coming for this?

You can't. My game crashes Everytime I tried to play with him on my iPad but it works fine on my Android phone.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Spider-ham is bugged and any time his model tries to load the game will crash. Gotta wait until the bug is fixed to level him.
    That is a specific issue, happened with me a lot on my older device, with around 20 champions at that time.
    Just keep trying and will eventually work. Otherwise, either wait for a fix (if there is one, since these aren't usually fixed in purpose) or maybe get a device that can handle it.
    For the record, the bug on mine device lasted 3+ years and never ended up fixed
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't see this being fixed in the changelog for the new update.... will the update fix this???

Probably not. As long as you’re on an iOS device, spider ham is untouchable