**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible to Complete the Abyss without any revives?

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    No you can’t
    I mean, if you have no life whatsoever Quake can do it (if you don’t mind 30+ minute fights)
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    No you can’t
    Easy, just use your maxed out 8* full synergy Galactus and you’ll clear it in no time
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited January 2021
    No you can’t
    SWORD78 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Nameless Collector takes a ton no matter what

But since someone has Soloed him

Exclude that from the equation

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    No you can’t
    If there was no hit limit, sure. As it currently stands, no.

Magneto can one shot most of the metal champs, at least the ‘basic’ opponents. If you’re going to just do heavies it’s possible, but obviously you’ve got to be consistent dexing all of the specials and it’s a tiring play style to maintain.

My ramped up R3 Aegon could one shot most of the basic opponents if I was consistently boosted and probably running suicides. Obviously the issue is I’m not going into a fight with Aegon on 999 so you’re immediately losing the first few fights.

Your biggest issue is the cosmics, from what I’ve seen on YouTube, and through my own experience, the mystic class doesn’t have the damage/hit to do enough damage. My best effort with my R5 Doom was getting roughly 30% of a Cosmic down (outside of the cheese fights).

Maybe when we can R4 champions it might change - Aegon will probably be able to one shot most of the basic fights and the lower combo count early on won’t be so significant, the damage boost to the mystics would be a great improvement but even so, I can’t see that being enough to one shot someone like the Champion unless you’re boosted to your eyeballs.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes you can
    _Sham_ said:

SWORD78 said:

What if you were to exit out mid fight?

Eventually it just takes away a certain amount of health from you and your opponent so if it keeps your combo from Aegon Sig Ability then you could keep doing it without using revives and eventually you will have a fully ramped up Aegon. I’m not sure if this will work but it’s worth looking into

Before asking these questions you need to at least learn the basic of the game. How you don’t even know that fight exit = KO ?
    Go into a fight exit out halfway through the fight and then do the same thing again
  • Options
    Yes you can
    _Sham_ said:

SWORD78 said:

Eventually it just takes away a certain amount of health from you and your opponent so if it keeps your combo from Aegon Sig Ability then you could keep doing it without using revives and eventually you will have a fully ramped up Aegon. I’m not sure if this will work but it’s worth looking into

Before asking these questions you need to at least learn the basic of the game. How you don’t even know that fight exit = KO ?
    And I’m also Cavalier for your info
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    No you can’t
    SWORD78 said:

_Sham_ said:

SWORD78 said:

Go into a fight exit out halfway through the fight and then do the same thing again
    It doesn't work like that. Your Persistent Charges don't carry over when a fight is terminated via a crash or force close of the game. To keep the charges, you need to definitely select quit fight from the fight menu screen and you most definitely end up dead.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    YoMoves said:

Technically speaking, it is possible if you're using Stealth Suit Spider-Man with the IMIW synergy. While She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, and Red Guardian have the potential to solo Abyss fights due to their slow mechanics (and there are videos of She-Hulk soloing fights), none of them would be able to solo Mephisto due to the Aura of Incineration. The IMIW synergy makes Stealthy take 100% less damage from the aura, so you can solo Mephisto. I don't think that he could solo the Abyss Collector, however.
    Practically speaking, no, it's just not possible.

There's also the issue of Mephisto being immune to passive ability accuracy reduction, so he kinda sorta couldn't reduce the AA of the aura....
    Nah, Spidey is immune to the aura when Mephisto is slowed. Try it out, I’ve done it before.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    No you can’t
    You can in 2999
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    You cant. most of the solos you see are with synergies, and you cant have a full team of synergies AND a champion to deal with every boss in the abyss
  • Options
    Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    If you have a maxed quake and God tier Patience everything without true strike is soloable., but im guessing every fight will take around 2 hours soo have fun spending days of your life span
  • Options
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    No you can’t
    Hoitado said:

Crcrcrc said:

I 100% guarantee he didn’t get there itemless though
    I agree to that but if every fight in a path is possible to solo then you can essentially beat the abyss without any revives
    the solo was with Aegon there is no way that you will defect the first opponent with him you would have to keep his combo alive the whole fight even when the character has there inf unstoppable power gain and the other stuff and there is no way someone is doing that
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    carina's challenges part 2 be like
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Yes you can
    MSD and Swedeah have done the paths, but without aegon you can't solo collector.