**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashes

This may have been brought up before but why are players being penalized when the game crashes before fight start? In AW it’s nonsense to count those as kills and take half the champs health when you can’t even start the fight and have to close the game and re open it multiple times. It’s obnoxious and quite frankly needs to be addressed and fixed. I understand manually quitting the fight players should be penalized but they shouldn’t be because the game doesn’t load or crashes. That’s unfair points being allotted when the game is the issue.

Comments

• Im currently having this same issue but only in AQ. The lag before going to the loading screen (issue was fixed an update or two ago) is back but now it's hit or miss whether it will go past the loading screen or not. Everytime I try and it doesn't load and I have to restart the game, I lose half that champs health. I haven't had the issue in AW or anywhere else
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Indeed beyond frustrating. You boost up, use revives and/or health portions from your stash or purchased by units, etc., before going in and the next thing you know, you're 2 minutes into the load screen and it keeps going. Frustration builds as you realize that not only did you lose bonus points but also the other ally gained a kill, wasted potions, received a health penalty, and any currency used to get those options.
    Things don't get any better for you when you attempt to report this. You'll get the usual generic unsatisfactory responses from support and asked to fill out a crash report that will get ignored by a procrastinating developer. Your time, your resources, and currency has been completely wasted.
    This has happened to me often in AW and couple of times in AQ. I can grit my teeth with this in AQ but in AW it's a different story when my alley mates is depending on me to be as faultless as possible. With what is going on, it's unfair to get penalized when you're not at fault.
  • Ohboy21_Ohboy21_ Posts: 3
    I can’t get past 20 second into AQ fight before game drops.
  • BF100BF100 Posts: 8
    I have had this happen as well in both aw an Aq and it is very frustrating especially when you use extra resources. Never reported it as I’m sure it will be determined that it is always something wrong on my end . So I will just continue to yell at my Device when it happens.
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    edited January 2021
    I stopped reporting these issues about 7 updates back when dex and parry were broke (could be longer back) and they weren’t registering. All the whales that are sponsored on YouTube and whatnot keep this game afloat so Kabam doesn’t really worry. It’s unfortunate because if they addressed the small issues that persist with literally every update then the game would be better, more fun and way less frustrating.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Mikea117 said:

I stopped reporting these issues about 7 updates back when dex and parry were broke (could be longer back) and they weren’t registering. All the whales that are sponsored on YouTube and whatnot keep this game afloat so Kabam doesn’t really worry. It’s unfortunate because if they addressed the small issues that persist with literally every update then the game would be better, more fun and way less frustrating.

So true
  • HbombtooHbombtoo Posts: 1
    My game constantly crashes after 2 moves. Kabam needs to fix the problem.
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    Why would they fix it they kbow people will just spend money to get revives. Seem if a bug benefits the players it’s fixed right away. Wish it would work the same when it affects us