**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think AQ map 7 costs too much time?

We know AQ need teamwork and coordinating, but I believe it (especially MAP 7) takes too much time. Most of players either have work or school; and a lot of time players are from different time zones. This makes AQ takes even longer. So many players are exhausted after playing couple rounds of map 7. This reduces the playable degrees of satisfaction. Many times i have to sleep very late and set up alarm clock to wake me up though sleeping. Some allies quit alliance or game after 1 map 7 season. What’s your idea to improve AQ, so more players can enjoy map 7, get more rewards and level up heroes?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Don’t do Map 7, if you have concerns that it takes too much time. (It was designed to be like that)
  • P4PeterP4Peter Posts: 9
    “It was designed to be like that.” This is why I believe they should redesign it. Most players will like a game which focus on game understandings, skills, strategies, teamworks.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    P4Peter said:

“It was designed to be like that.” This is why I believe they should redesign it. Most players will like a game which focus on game understandings, skills, strategies, teamworks.

You mean alliance war? Lol

Let’s put it this way. AW is meant to test whatever you mentioned.

AQ is much more straightforward. But it is the draw that keeps you needing to login frequently into the game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    P4Peter said:

Wut........how does AQ not focus on all of what you just said? AQ has all of that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, it doesn’t, yeah I have corvus friendly paths so it’s quicker than the average member for me, but I generally am only in aq for 20-30 mins a day and probably 4-5 login rounds if that, if it’s too time counsuming for you then don’t do it