**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Things kabam need to look into

SOLO QUESTS : we really need upgrade to HERO USE, ARENA WINS, LEVELUP and EVENT QUEST COMPLETION (most importantly EVE QUEST COMPLETION & LEVEP UP). Its okay with those lvl 1 revive but need to increase the amount of units (thats 25 to 35/40) and invrease level of health potion to lvl 5. And as i said importantly EVENT QUEST COMPLETION & LEVEL UP quests because there we need to look after milestone scores because mostly its tough to reach milestone 4 in this two events. Let me explain why? So. About eve quest completion we get to play that quest atleast 8 times a month which means 200 units n 8 lvl 4 health potions from milestone 4 mostly we miss them and end at milestone 3 for atleast 4-5 times a month that means 100-125 units loss n 4-5 lvl 4 health potions this is because mostly we dont have energy refills available to play eve quests so that we can reach milestone 4 for those.rewards. Another issue is that we cant play same explored quest again n again every 3-4 days put so much efforts use 150+ worth evergy refill on same explored quests for those 25 units n a health potions it is really wierd and foolish thing to ever do. Need to reduce score requirements or increase scores we can get from clearing quests along with that we need to change this quest from event quest completion to quest completion that include event , side and story quest so we dont burn ourselves on same quest again n again n waste our own energy ,energy refills n time on them. And about level up we need to increase points we get from levelup n add rankup points in level up event so it can be easy to to reach milestone 4 . Mostly we dont have resources to rankup our particular champs we need also cant rank or level up thrash champs just for those rewards mostly we loose 4 of level up event a month because of less t1 alpha catalyst we can afford from glory store and sometimes lack on iso.

GLORY STORE : we can get unwanted things each n every day thats t1-2-3 basic n class catalysts gold cryatal but we cant afford all 10 of those t1 alpha we need t1 alpha to be restored atleast every 3-4 days instead of 7 days because those are what we need most to rankup 5*. N thats really frustrating about we need 5 t1 alpha to each rank 2 and 3 a 5* champ and 6 alpha for rank 4 rank 5 each. So if T1 alpha are restored every 3-4 days in store then it will help everyone

SPECIAL OBJECTIVES : There must be some monthly special objectives not only for event side quests but as a monthly objectives like

1. RANK UP 2 or 3 5* champs n for that we get 1 generic rank 2-3 gem or rankup 4 5* champs to get 1 generic rank 3/4 gem n thats once a month

2. Arena there should be 5 milestones in special objectives where we can get crystal shards :
A. win 30 fights. For 1000 4* shards
B. Win 50 fights for 1000 4* shards
C. Win 70 fights for 2000 4* shards
D. Win 120 fights for 1000-1500 5*shards
E. Win 150 arena fights for 750-1250 6* shards
(Note: no points should be carried forward to other milestones like solo quests do )
And this arena special objective should be monthly

3. QUEST COMPLETION there should be 2 milestones as below
Milestone 1: complete any 2 difficulty in event quest (master n above) to get 2 energy refills
Milestone 2: explore any 2 difficulty in event quest (master n above) to get 5 energy refills
(Energy refills because many many player as who dont play in alliance find difficulty to get more n more energy refills and its really rare to get enough energy refills those crystals in vault and other refills we get from other quests n login are not enough
(This objective should be monthly)

4. GLORY SPEND OBJECTIVE with 4 milestone
A. Spend 3k glory for 2 t1 alphs
B. Spend 7.5k glory for t4 cc crystal
C. Spend 12.5k glory for 18000 t2 alpha frags
D. Spend 20k glory for 4500 t5 basic catalyst fragment
(Note: points shall carried on to other milestones of glory spend Objective)

ARENAS:
Most wierd thing in arena i ever saw is
that in 3* arena we get lessunits from each milestone n thats around 7 unit per milstone but in 4* basic and featured and 5* arena we get same amount of units from them all thats 15 units per milestone 3-10
Need to fix this its ok with 3* arena but for featured 4* and 5* need to increase amount of units from 15 to 20 or 25. Mostly every players play arena just for units. And Need to put lot n lots of time just to clear all milestones. It takes atleast 1 hour n 30+ minutes to complete one round of our roaster n everyone cant put so much efforts n take their time to play arena for so long. But getting only 135 units from arena after spending 4-5 hours thats some times frustrating. Really need to increase amount of units we get from featured 4* -5* arena for total 180 units instead of 135 units. I am playing arena continuously right since December 11 just fo units didnt missed out any arena yet n i am really burned out right now. Mostly its rare to ger units from uncollected arena crystal. So its better if we get some better amount of units from other sources
Around 70-80% of mcoc users are free to play players. I really wish kabam looks into this and plan something better for next few months and brings some better changes in few things n introduce new monthly objectives. If kabam does this it will help all other free to play players in some or other way. Money spenders dont find any difficulty in resources availability as they spend on some or the other offers. Many free to play players grind throughout year in gathering units just for gifting event n black friday deals. We try to save our units and grind hard to collect revives potions energy refills from everywhere we can gather. Hope kabam understand situations of free to play players.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    1. We already get catalysts monthly, no need for that.
    2. That's a very interesting idea, I like that a lot
    3. Another very cool idea that I would love to see implemented
    4. That's a lot of glory to spend. If it's monthly I think it would be fine
    Arena gives a lot of units for the time required. A boost would be nice, but isn't needed.
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    @Crcrcrc i appreciate that man that you made time to read it n send review on
    And yes about glory spend objective i am talking for monthly
    But in arena milestone i see there a problem also qith those solo quest specially level up n quest completion solo quest
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Vipul9987 said:

@Crcrcrc i appreciate that man that you made time to read it n send review on
    And yes about glory spend objective i am talking for monthly
    But in arena milestone i see there a problem also qith those solo quest specially level up n quest completion solo quest

Arena mostly gives the large amounts of units from the battle chip crystals, at least for me. Level up is possible, as long as you have about 30 t5 iso saved. Quest completion definitely need to be made easier. It takes far too many quests.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Vipul9987 said:

Really need to increase amount of units we get from featured 4* -5* arena for total 180 units instead of 135 units. I am playing arena continuously right since December 11 just fo units didnt missed out any arena yet n i am really burned out right now. Mostly its rare to ger units from uncollected arena crystal. So its better if we get some better amount of units from other sources

It is theoretically possible with a strong roster and focused gameplay to get almost 100 units an hour in the arena. See: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/241505/grinding-arena-milestones-arena-rewards-part-deux

Buffing the unit rewards in the arena is unlikely. And yes, not everyone can do that. That's besides the point. The point is the game has to account for players that can do that. And where did *I* get the resources to do that? From the arenas.
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    Ohk i agree wit you @Crcrcrc @DNA3000 but atleast those rewards in 3* arena need to be made better because there it takes same energy same efforts. And 6* Arena champs refreshment time is too long need to reduce that to 10 hours
    And about arena battlechips CRYSTAL as uncollected players got access to uncollected arena crystal. The same way cavalier or thronbreaker should get access to cavalier arena CRYSTAL
  • Options
    RadiatorRadiator Posts: 6
    edited March 2021
    Anyone bothered about how they broke Solo Objectives?

I mean, the Rewards are a lot better now, but I save my 5*, 4* & 6* openings for the relevant Advancement. At least, I used to....
    Since changing the Rewards and adding the special requirement (to KO with Sp1,2,3 or Light/Medium/Heavy) to the Class Combat Objectives, I have to wait AGES for the relevant Advancement.
    The problem is a Double Whammy- they made Combat Objectives 6× more frequent and ALSO took away the points for opening Crystals from the Combat Objectives. It is a real test of Will, to wait days and days on end for a certain Class Advancement, in the mean seeing the Cosmic Combat come up 3 times in a row, just with different KO bonuses!

Anyone else think this?