**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost for words - what are the chances

FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
So I opened a 5* crystal this morning and pulled a doctor doom. Naturally I’m really happy, he’s the last horseman I needed to start my abyss journey, and I took him straight to rank 5 (ran out of iso though at level 59 *sigh*)

I’ve just finished exploration of the cav EQ and got enough shards together for a 6* crystal opening, and well....

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Having an awakened doom makes all the difference in some fights. Same thing happened to me an Warlock but I take it as it is. You would eventually want the six star either way.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Doom doesn’t even really need his awakened ability even though it helps. I’d say go with the 6*
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

Doom doesn’t even really need his awakened ability even though it helps. I’d say go with the 6*

It’s very useful in some AW fights. There’s situations it helps and others it hinders. On of each isn’t a bad tbing
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Happened to me also mate,
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    FiiNCH said:

So I opened a 5* crystal this morning and pulled a doctor doom. Naturally I’m really happy, he’s the last horseman I needed to start my abyss journey, and I took him straight to rank 5 (ran out of iso though at level 59 *sigh*)

I’ve just finished exploration of the cav EQ and got enough shards together for a 6* crystal opening, and well....

Sym Supreme is much better for the easy path than Doom
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    There is definitely nothing wrong with double Doom. Him and CGR are the only R5/R2+s I have.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Dont worry buddy I can take him off your hands for you
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Annoying but definitely worse problems to have! One for now and one for the future

Oh yeah absolutely! I’ll have another nice problem soon. I’ll be choosing mystic t5CC from the act 7 100% rewards. This was originally for BWCV but I’ll have some thinking to do now
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    One Can Never have too many dooms
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Congrats? Sorry for being too lucky? Worse luck next time? Actually don't know what to say.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I wanna know what kind of mastery set up is that?
    5/59 and he is over 12k? Already?
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    This is the opposite of a problem, I bring 2 Dooms to content often.
  • Options
    007md92 said:

I wanna know what kind of mastery set up is that?
    5/59 and he is over 12k? Already?

Nothing special - I’m running 1 point in despair and deep wounds, 4 in mystic dispersion, and 3 in willpower.

Other than that it’s a standard mastery set-up. I took suicides off this morning for the first time in about 10 months too. He was at about 14k PI with them on.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Exact same thing happened to me.

Double doom is still a blessing as you have one for questing and one for AQ/AW... Or two for the latest variants that benefit mystics or villains. Definitely wouldn't feel bad for that luck. Imagine all the poor people out there still hoping for just 1 Doom.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    Gotta get to 3/3 despair mate
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Good thing to have. Can use one for war. One for abyss. Or whatever you are working on. Personally most of my R3s I have as R5 5 star as well. Comes in handy when running multiple game modes (AW/AQ/questing)
  • Options
    SWHistorianSWHistorian Posts: 12
    I think I got the good timeline, I explored uncollected eq and got my first 6* recently. This was immediately after pulling Doom out of a random 5*, and the 6* was Claire