**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

kabam you owe me some 100% AQ revives + 3 new tablets

before you navigate me to known bugs and bug reporting, my response is: " i spammed enough this part of the forum without any effect" , so save your keyboard to write me this!

So i am usually a mini+boss killer in my battlegroup, we are playing map 5. now at first fight on last day the game started to lag, and i got KO. Next fight: parry not worked after i broke my tablet and logged in from my phone.
I am using prof x + iceman + magneto synergy, my first 3 fights are with professor x for the cerbero charges. As my professor x is dead after first fight - absolutely not because my lack of skills , but because of this horrible version of the game , i am forced to fight the next 12-15 fights without cerbero synergy (-75% SP damage + some mental barrier that saves my HP).

So kabam, it was my last day i paid you my hard earned money, it's your turn to solve this $$$@#### that you calling a game! Hundreds/thousands are complaining and you doing nothing! Just taking care of your wallets.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Woah there buddy. I understand if some bugs cost you some health, but breaking your tablet? That seems a bit extreme, no?
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225

Woah there buddy. I understand if some bugs cost you some health, but breaking your tablet? That seems a bit extreme, no?

3 tablets last 2 months to be precise. Maybe i will start to play some farmville game where the reflexes are not needed and the bugs are a fiction. I am not a beginner, have most of the titles and goals reached, but when the game is unplayable at random moments, it costs me nerves, tablets and white hair. I think it's not worth
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yeah, maybe stop playing video games... I mean we have the "throw or drop the controller" moments, but this seems excessive.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Ktashak said:

3 tablets last 2 months to be precise. Maybe i will start to play some farmville game where the reflexes are not needed and the bugs are a fiction. I am not a beginner, have most of the titles and goals reached, but when the game is unplayable at random moments, it costs me nerves, tablets and white hair. I think it's not worth
    Not Kabam’s fault you break stuff when things don’t work.
    Crcrcrc said:

Ktashak said:

and what do you recommend me? to spend 100 EUR to buy units to revive?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Ktashak said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ktashak said:

Better yet, buy a new device instead of keep playing on one that doesn't suppor the game
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ktashak said:

We're almost the same. My battery died, or so I thought, in my car so I drove it off a cliff because Wal-Mart made me upset the battery died.

Ktashak said:

We're almost the same. My battery died, or so I thought, in my car so I drove it off a cliff because Wal-Mart made me upset the battery died.
    i think you need to work on your humor sense, this one was not so good

Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ktashak said:

Better yet, buy a new device instead of keep playing on one that doesn't suppor the game
    What is the problem with Android 9 , 4GB RAM quad core brand new tablet? I think the problem is somewhere on kabam servers, otherwise there will be no hunderds of bug reports daily
    Yea but bro, breaking the tablets is ur fault.
    I agree. this is my mentality, i don't care about it , tomorrow i will buy new one. But the main thing i wanted to tell is, that i am really unhappy with the game bugs and the performance. Now i have a huge disadvantage with my synergy bonuses and the rest of the BG will be in disadvantage. I will be forced to buy some revives and not because of my fault / skills
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

i think you need to work on your humor sense, this one was not so good
    What humor? I was just comparing your gigantic overreaction to dying in AQ to my completely made up scenario to show you a ridiculous you sound.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Ktashak said:

that seems like a bit much. however, when I couldn't connect to my friends server on Terraria I obviously smashed my PC

Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ktashak said:

What is the problem with Android 9 , 4GB RAM quad core brand new tablet? I think the problem is somewhere on kabam servers, otherwise there will be no hunderds of bug reports daily
    Yea but bro, breaking the tablets is ur fault.
    I agree. this is my mentality, i don't care about it , tomorrow i will buy new one. But the main thing i wanted to tell is, that i am really unhappy with the game bugs and the performance. Now i have a huge disadvantage with my synergy bonuses and the rest of the BG will be in disadvantage. I will be forced to buy some revives and not because of my fault / skills
    I agree the game has ran bad for a long time now and needs to be fixed. Compensation would be nice. You however are at fault for the tablet breaking and at the same time complain about have to buy revives when you state you will just buy a brand new tablet. It would be cheaper to buy units.
    there is literally not better tablet with android OS on the local market that i am purchased! Also i am refusing to buy an apple ipad because of price and my allergy to this product brand. Maybe it's just connected with my account some security checks etc. I am forced to restart the game every 3-4 arena rounds because my google play account is being reloaded and the game freezes, also the loading time between arena fights is around 20 seconds, so this i a big disadvantage for me, i am being more and more disgusted, and literally stopped spending money for that game from today.