**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Ally for newbies, casual and semi retired players is recruiting

Very relaxed new ally invites newbies, causal and semi-retired players to join.

We play AQ Map 3 with Mods and participate in season AW.
(Enough new players join we’ll move to Map 4 with Mods)

no hard grinds or participation targets. Just an ally for players who enjoy playing the game.

Hit me up either in game or on the line chat app - search Bulmkt

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    We’re still recruiting newbies, casual and semi-retired players...
  • MetricAreaMetricArea Posts: 27
    I will contact you with my second ID

I will contact you with my second ID

Excellent
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Hey there @Bulmkt !! Glad to see you have started a Ally by yourself, wishing you good luck in the building process.
    Would love to stay in contact with you.
    Sincerely,
    Warprince.

Hey there @Bulmkt !! Glad to see you have started a Ally by yourself, wishing you good luck in the building process.
    Would love to stay in contact with you.
    Sincerely,
    Warprince.

Tks mate. Appreciate the good wishes. Mate you know where to find me in game or on the line chat app.

Take it easy
    We’re still looking for new members. If you are a small ally and would like to improve we welcome merger talks.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    We have suddenly become one of the most relaxed alliances @Bulmkt , like we don't have more than a 20, and we are super relaxed, we haven't even reached Silver 3. Besides, I wanted more info about ally merging, pardon, small boy here learning stuff.

We have suddenly become one of the most relaxed alliances @Bulmkt , like we don't have more than a 20, and we are super relaxed, we haven't even reached Silver 3. Besides, I wanted more info about ally merging, pardon, small boy here learning stuff.

No worries mate
    Got 11 players now in the ally so there is heaps more room for others to join in also.

Ally is perfect for newbies, casual and even semi retired top guns.

We play casual AQ Map 3 with mods and season AW when it’s on.

We’re also fine for those players who want somewhere to park and grind out content over time.

For those interested in the 2021 gifting event, 3 solid accts are saving up their units for the yr and is aiming to have around 12,000 units plus for gifting. If you would like to be part of this experience at hrs end, we’re the ally to join

Find Bulmkt in game or on the line chat app.
    So if you are a newbie, or intermediate or even a semi-retired ‘gun’ player, we’re happy to have you with us.

We don’t place caps or restrictions on members...all are welcome to join Team Bulmkt
    15 members with 15 spots still up for grabs...

So if you are a newbie, or intermediate or even a semi-retired top ‘gun’ player, we’re happy to have you with us.

We don’t place caps or nonsense restrictions on the type of members...all are welcome to join Team Bulmkt
    We’re still recruiting newbies, intermediate and semi retired “top gun” players

We have 13 spots left!
    We have 12 spots left vacant

Relaxed ally is seeking new members. Newbies, intermediaries & semi retired “guns” welcome.

We current play AQ Map 4 with Master/Epic mods and BG 2 for newbies

We will actively participate in AW Season war for those who want to play.

So if you want to be part of a cool ally then think of Team Bulmkt
    We have 9 spots currently open.

We finished Silver 2 in season 24 of AW running just one BG team

We run two teams for AQ - BG 1 plays Map 4 and BG 2 plays Map 2. We apply Master and Epic mods to both teams.

Our Current AQ rank is in the top 8,000 (we score around 45m pts so we all earn over 2,000 glory per week)

Our only requirement is if you join Team Bulmkt then you are expected to play and contribute in AQ.

AW is optional.

We have players at various skill levels - from Thronebreaker down to Proven.

So if you are looking for an ally without the ‘second job’ grind of big alliances then give us a go.

You can find me in game or on the line chat app. Just search for Bulmkt