**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured Arena 3* Milestone

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

I have no idea how long it has been like this but for some reason the 3* champ milestone, in at least the 4*/5* featured arena cause that’s all I did, only awards one sig as opposed to the usual 8 for a 3*, does this mean that the featured 4* and 5* arenas only award 1 sig now?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    it’s always been one sig (at least for the three star)
  • Options

it’s always been one sig (at least for the three star)

but why do they not say so? If they wanted to have 1 sig they could show us. I'm just worried about going for a 4* twice and not getting full 20 sigs
  • Options

See how it says “signature ability increases by 1”

While this one just has the regular champ
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    You won't get 8 or 20 sigs for 3, 4 or 5 star champs from arena.

Essentially, if you dupe from arena, it's the equivalent of an awakening gem (1 sig).

If the champ is worth the awakening, like NF, Aegon or anyone who absolutely needs to be awakened to have their true potential, it's totally worth it.

It has always been like this.

Your x23 screen shot is a dupe, your jubilee screenshot is the first pull, that's why you see different info for each. You can tell x23 is a dupe because she is blue and jubilee is not because she is not blue. If/when you dupe jubilee from arena, you'll see the same info that you do for x23 no matter what star you pull as a dupe.
  • Options
    3* Milestone champ from final milestone in any of the arenas is treated as BASIC hero (just +1). Maybe it's not showing as Basic because it's under the Milestone rewards instead of the Rank rewards (which properly distinguishes between a Feature or Basic)

Rank reward 4* and 5* (Feature Arena) champs are still +20 Featured. (and +8 as Rank Reward in 3* arena, separate from the Milestone Basic 3* in there).
    And Rank reward in 4* Basic is still a +1 Basic 4*.
  • Options
    Interesting, wish they showed that it only counted as 1 sig
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I got her as a 3* twice (Friday at 640K and top 1-10% rank rewards today) and I got +8 sig levels on her...
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Gameplay

https://youtu.be/QGa1nFhjYhA

PS.... she's really good and fun to play!!!!!
  • Options

Gameplay

https://youtu.be/QGa1nFhjYhA

PS.... she's really good and fun to play!!!!!

Loved the X-Men show and I can’t wait to play with her!