**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synchronizng a Google and a kabam account

Please listen carefully my problem. I need your help.
I had a Google service device. My game progress was linked to my Google account.

I bought a non Google service smartphone. In order to access my game profile I had to create a kabam account and link that account to my profile. When I created the kabam account, it started from the beginning.
So let's make things clear.
There are both Google account progress and kabam account new game progress to the same email. All I want is to keep my Google account game profile as it is, and with your help I need a kabam account linked to this google profile so I can access the game from my new non Google service smartphone .

Comments

• Options
    Kabam account doesn’t necessarily know what email you use for your Google Account, so you were able to use same when you (unsuccessfully) tried to create a Kabam account using same email.

It's sort of unclear when you try and create a Kabam Account as to exactly how you should answer one of their prompts during that process (think it is at the “use existing” vs “whatever other button wording is”).

You can try again to create (while logged into Google acct Game ID) an attached Kabam ID to have linked to it (will need to use a different email, if you have another one), to get that new Kabam ID to actually be attached to your real Game ID. **By answering that question in the opposite way as you did earlier (that failed).

Or contact Support and maybe have them undo that new game acct so you can try using same email again.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052392972-Move-Game-Progress-Between-Devices
  • Options
    I know what you're saying but it fails.

So.
    I log in to my Google account
    Then I tap log in option
    Then create a kabam account
    And then boom from the begging.
    Please just give me the buttons I have to press in the right order.