**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase AW season rewords, it is not balanced compared to AQ

My suggestion is to increase rewords for AW so people will be more interested in this to play. You literally play month in AW and get so low rewords for so many time spend and spending resources as well. Don’t need to tell that nobody spent when you play in high tier alliance. Cause you need buy potions (minimum for glory points). Many players burned out cause of this really. I’m not saying that rewords should be mega big but it should be really worth of your time. AQ rewords much higher if you look what you can buy in glory store. Like every week you can buy from 2 to 3 t2 alpha. And for month of playing in AW you can get like 3. Numbers of shards also really low, cause you much easier to finish SQ event and get same amount for day or two. Wars it is usually stress and should be reworded. Don’t make me wrong. I like it but rewords really low then it should be.

Comments

• I agree. I don’t understand how AQ gets constant reward updates and glory store boosts but AW, which has far higher requirements to excel in gets left in the dust.

As a Thronebreaker I can get 5% T5CC every week (or every other, can’t remember - too expensive for me), along with 10% T5CC from honour milestones.
    That’s 40-60% T5CC/month from AQ if you run 7x5. That’s ignoring the weekly T5B and T2A from rank rewards and access to glory store.

The equivalent rewards from being in the top
    100 alliances in AW (P2) are 14-20% T5CC and 1-3 6* crystals worth of shards depending on your placement. It’s roughly 50-60% of the rewards for far higher effort and item use.

This ignores the skill element - AQ doesn’t take skill into account while AW does. You only have to get through AQ yet AW wins and losses are based on your individual and collective performance.

Also AW potions need to drop in price dramatically- costs ½ week of glory to heal a R3 champion up and that’s only Ghost - I don’t even want to know what a Void would cost.