**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

VOID the Original Design (Comics Facts)

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Our in game version of Void is not rightly designed w.r.t to source Meterial.
Here what Void looks like

VS

Our i game model

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Let me guess. This is a King in Black image that was not available when they created the character?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    No this is and old issue.
    Long before they released Sentry.

Besides, the sentry just before king in black issue is the TOTAL SENTRY
    (Where he has complete control over two personality, a merge of Sentry & Void) and total sentry looks like this

**This issue is right before King in Black started.
    Crcrcrc said:

Let me guess. This is a King in Black image that was not available when they created the character?

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    They created that way to match with the game's storyline.
    Here's an article I read on Void a while back about his design,etc. :
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/entering-marvel-contest-of-champions-the-void
  • Options
    007md92 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Even so, they're not going to remodel a character that already looks cool
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

One of the pictures is from a What If? issue from a while back relating to the incidents of the Siege and Dark Avengers.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

007md92 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Even so, they're not going to remodel a character that already looks cool
    Yup, the Void already looks cool and his combat flows so smoothly. Wouldn't want him changed.
  • Options
    I just find little bits of stories and design & i post them under "comics facts"

This is not a post for a character remodel.
    Besides, kabam doesn't do that, well except for House of X version of magneto. They changed his suit slightly to match the name and story arc. Understandable.
  • Options
    007md92 said:

I just find little bits of stories and design & i post them under "comics facts"

This is not a post for a character remodel.
    Besides, kabam doesn't do that, well except for House of X version of magneto. They changed his suit slightly to match the name and story arc. Understandable.

You probably should have phrased it like "Here's what Void actually looks like" so it sounds like a fact and not asking for a remodel.