**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am little bit feeling down hearted 😒😒

Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
I got guardian from featured .I Little bit feeling down hearted . because many people says he is not good.please any one can give me suggestions about him .i awakened him .he is at sig only 15.please give your thoughts.
Β«1

Comments

• Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
    Na bro , my many friends said that he is only good for synergy
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crcrcrc said:

Why are people saying he’s not good all of a sudden? He’s amazing!

Unless this is supposed to be a brag post.

I honestly think it is, why would someone use an awakening gem on a champ they think is bad?
    If it is op is stupid... who is jealous of someone being stupid and not reading abilities as well as only sig 15
    Because I have one tech awakening gem .I don't have any tech champions therefore I used on him
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guardian is good and all, but you would be better to go with guilly 2099
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why are people saying he’s not good all of a sudden? He’s amazing!

Unless this is supposed to be a brag post.

I honestly think it is, why would someone use an awakening gem on a champ they think is bad?
    πŸ˜‚You’re right, they went from β€œHe’s bad” to β€œI just awakened him and put sigs into him”

Why do people try to make posts like this? Just say you got Guardian so everyone can say congrats or whatever instead of pretending it’s bad.
    Ikr, i don't get it. I love seeing posts with people sharing their shiny new good pulls! Half the time tho instead of just going LOOK I GOT GHOST!, people chose to disguise it.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    Light7 said:

Because I have one tech awakening gem .I don't have any tech champions therefore I used on him

Why would you do that? Awakening gems are a rare resource that you should not waste on champions you know nothing about, especially if you think they are trash.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Light7 said:

So either this is a brag post, or you have no clue how valuable AGs are.
    Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

I know how valuable they are, but I almost always use them the moment I get them. I used a generic gem on medusa and a science gem on invisible woman, and almost awakened my sentry
    Because I have a generic awakening gem therefore I just used tech gem.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grean said:

Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

I know how valuable they are, but I almost always use them the moment I get them. I used a generic gem on medusa and a science gem on invisible woman, and almost awakened my sentry
    I was talking to OP

Those aren’t even bad decisions too. Medusa is great and invisible woman has infinite damage capability. Sentry would have not been good though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grean said:

Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

Sentry would need a lot of sigs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Grean said:

Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

Sentry would need an entire buff
    Yes he does
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES he is amazing and synergy also helps many champs

Grean said:

Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

Lol got 3 dupes of him in science n mystic crystals.