**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Poll to end all Polls

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
@will-o-wisp says Maw is better
I say iHulk is better
We must let the forums decide.
You know who the right answer is.

The Poll to end all Polls 123 votes

Immortal Hulk
68%
GroundedWisdomAlfa_PigeonThe_PushGNASTY1greatbeardDragonMCOCHendrosssimolazStagedear85LmaoMalreck04Raichu626shadow_lurker22MegaGalacticDannyB01Marvel2289RakeYoungReaper2823WhatElseRockyshocky 84 votes
Ebony Maw
31%
Eb0ny-O-M4wTendersquadDOKTOROKTOPUSHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1TheHeroDeservedThe_Blue_JaguarColonaut123Denzel116MaxGamingQuattrucciRockypantherxJoBoB1982EtjamaSarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDH3t3rIcy000EdeuinkMasterpuff 39 votes

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Ebony Maw

Hmm, idk who to pick. Any justification from either side?

Yes. Maw.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    @will-o-wisp
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Better at what?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    @Crcrcrc I think that team Mawwww winz
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    if maw wins there’s a higher chance you pull iHulk out of a featured
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Crcrcrc said:

Willo- opened our eyes to the power and might Ebony Maw possesses.
    Crcrcr- cringeworthy and annoying as hell whenever iHulk comes up.

First of all, ouch
    Second, once I get a higher star rarity I will help you all see the truth with real gameplay.
    sorry, that's a bit too mean. imma edit that out. I hope u do get a 6* or 5* iHulk soon so i can see what ur talking about.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk

Crcrcrc said:

Willo- opened our eyes to the power and might Ebony Maw possesses.
    Crcrcr- cringeworthy and annoying as hell whenever iHulk comes up.

First of all, ouch
    Second, once I get a higher star rarity I will help you all see the truth with real gameplay.
    sorry, that's a bit too mean. imma edit that out. I hope u do get a 6* or 5* iHulk soon so i can see what ur talking about.
    Thanks! I have been messing around with my 4* looking for bosses to test a 5* or 6* on. Soon, the iHulk channel will be born, and filled with random bosses defeated by iHulk. (Totally not doing what OneManArmy did with morningstar😉)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Really @Crcrcrc ? No cyclops again? Suppose I’ll have to go drax
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Immortal Hulk
    Team IHulk is coming in for the win!!!!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    It is clear. We shall all kneel to the Mawdom.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Immortal Hulk
    Why vote for anorexic squiward when you could vote for a swole cucumber
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    This isn't a fair poll. I just saw Black Bolt cast his vote for Maw, and now I know why. How many of you other Maw voters did he get to first?

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I want iHulk more than Maw and we all know that we get the champion that we trash here on the forums. Sooo... iHulk is trash.
    Immortal Hulk

I want iHulk more than Maw and we all know that we get the champion that we trash here on the forums. Sooo... iHulk is trash.

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw

quake and ghost trash. i hate them so much. such bad damage and stuff. (did it work? did i trick kabam?)
    Immortal Hulk

quake and ghost trash. i hate them so much. such bad damage and stuff. (did it work? did i trick kabam?)
    I said doom was trash a few months ago, and I have pulled 12 0 6* dooms, so I think it doesn't work for me
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I’ll take great value prof X (who ironically was released before PX) over the walking suicide mastery. No shade to your Ihulk grind tho
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Maw 2021
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Immortal Hulk
    Yeah! ihulk better than child of thanos
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Ebony Maw
    Barani7da said:

Yeah! ihulk better than child of thanos

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Immortal Hulk
    It is better to see ihulk go full god mode than seeing a stupid maw and his trash degeneration damage even a meme tier can counter him with ez
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk
    Ebony Hulk