**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collosus new bug?

Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just encountered a new bug when I charged heavy he dashed back. I was in war fighting against longshot with my collossus and when I charged heavy he just dashed backwards. I thought it was a mistouch from my side but my allymate just reported the same bug. Anyone else encountered it?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    This has been happening a lot with multiple characters throughout the game for awhile now. Random inputs and missed inputs. Seems to either throw a heavy when you don't want it to, or you'll dash in either direction. Check the bugs section.... People have the issue on ios and Android.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Might have had limber so the time to charge your heavy is much shorter.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

To elaborate, Limber is a mastery that shortens stun time by up to 48%, making it nearly impossible to land a heavy in that time. The enemy must have had it.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I think he said, when he charged heavy, he (his own attacker, Colossus) dashed back. OP, clarification? I'd the defender dashed back, yeah, limber can get you and some champs have a shorter stun duration anyway.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

How does that make my collosus dash back. I told my collosus dash back instead of doing a heavy. When I tried to heavy instead of doing a heavy he dashed back.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

How does that make my collosus dash back. I told my collosus dash back instead of doing a heavy. When I tried to heavy instead of doing a heavy he dashed back.
    Did you use the white magneto prefight?
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

When I meant he I meant collosus not longshot
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Did you use the white magneto prefight?
    It's a bug dude, instead of doing heavy he dashed back it's like wrong command on touch nothing to do with anything else and I dont have a white magneto
  • Options
    I had something like that happen a week or so ago I think. It was with colossus, but did not test to see if it could happen with others, but none of the controls registered correctly and everything was reversed