**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Blade still good?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Should I rank him up? I don’t see a lot of him anymore in discussion and in videos...

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    Yes but Fury is better.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Depends where you are at the game.
    In act 5 and early act 6 hell come in really useful, but later on he'll become meh
  • Again...depends on where your at for progression and who else you have. He is also very useful in monthly cavalier quest as well. I use mine for that quite a bit. Like previous poster said very limited in act 6 unless you have trinity and need a villain/dimensional being shut down.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

In act 5 and early act 6 hell come in really useful, but later on he'll become meh

Again...depends on where your at for progression and who else you have. He is also very useful in monthly cavalier quest as well. I use mine for that quite a bit. Like previous poster said very limited in act 6 unless you have trinity and need a villain/dimensional being shut down.

Eh, mine is not getting ranked up. That gem is so much better used on fury or aegon. He is cool for act 5 but isnt really top for later stuff.

I'm barley uncollected haha. Haven't been able to finish even Act 5.3.1. I guess I'll rank him up! No point in waiting for fury or Ægon since I only open roughly 2 5 stars a month.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    He Is really good at your level.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    MrBanks said:

Again...depends on where your at for progression and who else you have. He is also very useful in monthly cavalier quest as well. I use mine for that quite a bit. Like previous poster said very limited in act 6 unless you have trinity and need a villain/dimensional being shut down.

Eh, mine is not getting ranked up. That gem is so much better used on fury or aegon. He is cool for act 5 but isnt really top for later stuff.

I'm barley uncollected haha. Haven't been able to finish even Act 5.3.1. I guess I'll rank him up! No point in waiting for fury or Ægon since I only open roughly 2 5 stars a month.
    That's a great mindset. Waiting for the perfect champ can make you go insane haha. And set you back on content if you already have champs who can get it done.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yes he’s a great champion
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Definitely would recommend awakening and ranking up. He was my go-to champ for basically all of Act 5. He can melt anything that bleeds, regen like crazy, and shrug off debuffs when needed. I've taken him into Act 5 fights at less than 10% heath and come out with over 60%. And even if the defender can't bleed, he gets a great crit bonus on his SP2
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    MrBanks said:

Rank him up but do not use the CAG unless you think the health recovery from his sig. is an ability you really want. Who knows, you may just awaken him through your next 5-Star crystal opening.
    Signature Ability: Vampiric Immortality - Blade consumes his own Power to recover from injuries at amazing rates.
    When Holding Block while below 70% Health, Blade’s healing factor allows him to recover 722.2 Health for the cost of 50~30% of a Bar of Power per second.