**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 6star unduped ghost?

Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys
I already got a r5 max sig ghost does it worth it to take the 6star to R3 unduped?

I am already TB and my other tech Champs are redskull and yondu

What would u guys do?

Any1 out there with a R3 unduped ghost that want to give his insights?

Thank you in advance
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    What other 6 stars do you have?
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    No I was in the Same Situation and I decided to r3 guardian first until I have ghost duped, I didn’t regret it. When I need ghost I use my r5 sig 200 but I am glad to have guardian in my team the buff with 1250 bp and his own dmg is so great and fun to play.
  • Options
    Thank you for the replies Every1

I got strong roster with 18 r5s 7 r2s and 1 r3

I can't see myself R3 any other tech champ than ghost or warlock, atleast atm, that's why I am considering R3 ghost. Even tho deep down I know that sig ability of the 5star is so good to just look the other way

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m done it and regret it.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    5* sig 200 Ghost is better than unduped R3 I think. But if you ever get a gem then awaken her and put stones into her sig, she's even more fun at R3.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    sig 200 5* is able to cycle sp2's faster and gain crazy amounts of power against certain special attacks
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Hey guys
    I already got a r5 max sig ghost does it worth it to take the 6star to R3 unduped?

I am already TB and my other tech Champs are redskull and yondu

What would u guys do?

Any1 out there with a R3 unduped ghost that want to give his insights?

Thank you in advance

I took her to R3 unduped.. she's a bit slower for the power build up.. but rather than letting them hit into you.. use 3 hit combos.. and it's not that far off.. also.. it does take a bit of time to get used to dashing back at the start.. just as reference the 6* and r5 5* 200 sig get the mutant arcade done in about the same amount of time..
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Was faced with the same situation and r3'd G-2099 instead. Really happy with the decision so far, and just hoping to dupe Ghost by the time I have the tech t5cc built back up.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Completely worthless compared to the sig 200 r5, and don’t anyone lie to you and tell you otherwise

Dreamin what do you think of Guardian?
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    R3 ghost will do a good amount less dmg than r5 sig 200 ghost. I would only do it if you need 2 high level ghosts like in aw and eq or questing. Otherwise the 5* is def better.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    if you have act 7 in mind remember the attack bonus from there. Adding the fact that at some point you may dupe her or get an awakening gem. For future i say rank 6* ghost up, i just r3ed mine
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Anyway, you’re going to take even the 6s to rank 5 in the future, since is one of the two best characters in game (even unduped).
    The legend says that to take a character to rank 5 you need to make her to rank 3 first.
    So, given that, definitely do it.

There are also other reasons, but IMO this is the most important one.
  • Options
    1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    I have Ghost at r3 unawakened. She is magnificent for clearing content. Of course she is better awakened but it isn’t crucial.
  • Options
    Apologies for the bump of this 2 month old thread but I wanted to get this out there for who ever decide to search forums or Google having the same question as I did

I did R3 my unduped ghost and I highly recommend to don't do it yrself if u already have an awaken 5star max sig.. R3 maybe she hit harder but she is definitely slower than the 5star counterpart almost everywhere.. I was lucky enough to dupe mine. But don't do the same mistake as I did
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Completely worthless compared to the sig 200 r5, and don’t anyone lie to you and tell you otherwise

This. 100%
  • Options

I don't understand how @danielmath comment got so many disagrees
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, no. You already have an awakened 5* that you will use more. Currently it’s not worth it to take the other to rank 3. Now if you were to get her awakened, immediately take her to rank 3.