**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner's Soul

Still trying to get a clear answer on this, so if you sell your soul you get a title, and 25 Lost souls, but if you dont sell it you just get a title? since you cant use souls outside of this event. Am i missing something here? Could someone shed some light on this for me?

Comments

• Cheak the forum I made about it there may be some answers there
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    edited September 2017
    I've just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find answers, and still nothing. So I figured I'd make a new discussion to try and get an exact answer.
  • You will probably get some shards and a uncommon title for not selling it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    We've actually answered this many times - in various threads and made it clear in the announcement itself. If you do not sell your soul, you only get a title. Nothing more. We want to be super clear about that so that people are not expecting something else due to misinformation, and are subsequently disappointed!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We've actually answered this many times - in various threads and made it clear in the announcement itself. If you do not sell your soul, you only get a title. Nothing more. We want to be super clear about that so that people are not expecting something else due to misinformation, and are subsequently disappointed!

I guess mutual feelings across the board today.
  • Thank you Adora for answering the question directly!!! I appreciate it.
  • Ad0ra_ wrote: »

well what is the title? if the title you get for selling soul is better then i would rather do that
  • I never got the title even though I have not sold it
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

Where is the. Title ??

I'm checking out every mail bt there is no such mail in it !!
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Really? A title means that much to you?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Really? A title means that much to you?

Haha lol
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I mean seriously. You gotta be a millennial since you want your participation reward