**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ridiculous things you want in-game

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’m not posting this in suggestions/requests because these aren’t supposed to be serious.

Here’s what I want (maybe as an April Fools thing?) - you know how the words pop up by your combo meter? “Astonishing,” etc.

In my head, I hear the NBA Jam announcer. Imagine unleashing a big special and having him drop a BOOMSHAKALAKA, or Human Torch going into nova flame mode and he belts out a “HE’S ON FIRE”

What’s your ridiculous suggestion?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    As someone who doesn't have sound on when I'm playing, I think it would be funny to have the comic book words when you hit someone. Like with Spider-Ham, when I hit them with my SP2, I'd love for it to say "WHAMMO" or something like that
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I want big head mode from April Fools day to become a mastery

Like in the Lego video games
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ridiculous ehh? hmmm , how abt a 6*r3 cyclopes
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    lol selling ur 5 and 6* champs for t6b and t3a
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    A testing grounds without damage caps I wanna see the full power or Guardian,Guillotine 2099 and proxima
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

do you know how cool it would be to do CGRs sp2 and it all crits while hearing BOOMSHAKALAKA

I would also like to hear it with Blitzkrieg bop for some reason lol.
    In German, Blitzkrieg means "Lightning war", so I guess that could make sense lol.

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I’ve always wanted an event to be more along the lines of you can get more points the further 1 champ can go no items no nothing just one champ top score at the end wins

Line up all the champs in game in one path with huge rewards if you can beat it but you get 1 champ only and each fight gets harder
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

When you have the assassin mastery and enter assassin's range, you get FINISH HIM (or her) and I picture the voice of Mortal Kombat.

Or when they are within L3 kill range
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    A Food Arena would be nice. This would be a mode where you take your champions out to eat. I just want them to get some nutrients, they haven't eaten since I started playing the game and I'm getting worried!

Void and sentry merge. Prefight determines which personality to start with. L1 acts like Void’s and switches to Void personality, and L2 switches to Sentry and behaves like Sentry’s L2 under whatever the big L2 damage phase is. L3 either grants a permanent reality warp when triggered as Void and then switches over to Sentry, or a double duration FoTV when triggered as Sentry then switches over to Void.

Some power gain mechanic similar to Air Walker where you can get power but it drains some of it by charging heavy. Charging as void works like Airwalker, and charging as Sentry drains both champions like the reverse of airwalker (so you can descend to L1).

A Food Arena would be nice. This would be a mode where you take your champions out to eat. I just want them to get some nutrients, they haven't eaten since I started playing the game and I'm getting worried!

I was hoping ranked rewards would give a Chick-fil-A $10 gift card code
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

do you know how cool it would be to do CGRs sp2 and it all crits while hearing BOOMSHAKALAKA

In German, Blitzkrieg means "Lightning war", so I guess that could make sense lol.

That's weird, I thought it was used as a reference to Lightning in WW2...but thanks for outsmarting me again lol.
    no, you’re right. It’s also German for lightning war in reference to their highly effective tactics (especially during the invasion of Poland)
    Ace_03 said:

A stable, non-bug, crash free game.

I know, insane.

Ask for something more realistically possible in the game.
    Like Batman.

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

That's weird, I thought it was used as a reference to Lightning in WW2...but thanks for outsmarting me again lol.
    no, you’re right. It’s also German for lightning war in reference to their highly effective tactics (especially during the invasion of Poland)
    Lightning as in fast, right?
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Yes.

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Yes.
    So I mean, technically still the definition I put.
    I didn't know it directly translated into lightning war though. Neat.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Ace_03 said:

A stable, non-bug, crash free game.

I know, insane.

Change “crash free” to “cash free”. Cash me outside.

Changing my answer, would very much like to be able to do this:

(trailer Sunday btw)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Changing my answer, would very much like to be able to do this:

(trailer Sunday btw)

Maybe just play Sasquatch against Dragon Man